What is your favorite class on a commercial flight?

Hi everyone! What is your favorite class on a commercial flight?

Here’s how it works:

State the airline, class, and aircraft.
Photos can be added if you would like!

I’ll start!

My favorite class is the first/business class on the United Polaris flight from LAX to NRT on the 787-9 Dreamliner.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Delta, Delta One, Airbus A350-900

7 Likes

Emirates first class, or Etihad residence.

Also not sure why I am awake at 3:02 AM

7 Likes

My favourite is First class on the probably both Singapore Airlines (A380), Etihad Airways (A380), and the Emirates (777-300ER). I like my space, comfort, views, and food.

Emirates:

Etihad:

There are 2 separate rooms here, with a whole new level of privacy!!!

Singapore Airlines:

It’s 1am for me so welcome to my world.

2 Likes

You flew on The Residence?

1 Like

Alaska Airlines, First Class, Boeing 737-900ER (w/ “Space Bins”)

I flew a route from St. Louis to Fairbanks but had a twelve hour layover in Seattle and the first flight departed St. Louis at four in the morning.

To start with, the crew politely met us at door L1 and the Space Bins had more than enough room for our bags. The crew handed us hot washcloths and drinks of our choice. About twenty minutes into the flight, we took our orders for breakfast (w/ drinks) and it tasted decent. The IFE took form of tablets and earbuds that the crew handed out to the whole cabin, but I declined as I packed my iPad. With the large, comfortable seats, seat power, and my entertainment and drink, I was very comfortable.

When we landed in Seattle for our long layover, we headed for the C Gate Lounge (included with our tickets, which were first class domestic!), where there was a buffet, coffee, and a bar. The oversized seats and multiple outlets were very neat and comfortable. The cherry on top was that the entire lounge faced towards the runways and had large tinting windows for viewing. We also met our captain who would fly us to Fairbanks, he was very nice.

When we went to our flight to Fairbanks, it was about fifty feet from the lounge entrance to the gate, and the flight onto Fairbanks came with more hot washcloths and dinner (also decent), with the same IFEs and large seats.

In conclusion, I thoroughly enjoyed these flights and would do so again! It was a bang for our buck considering other airlines (American) charge four to six hundred a year for lounge access, unless it’s a first class international flight (comparing to Alaska first class domestic). The crew was also very polite and met our expectations.

And also sorry if I skipped or rushed something this just took some time.

TL;DR there isn’t a tl;dr sorry

2 Likes

United, United Polaris, 777-200ER/300ER, 787-8/9/10, and 767-300/400. Have not gotten the chance to fly the true Polaris product yet, but I’ve flown their older Polaris seats on the 787, 777, and 747. This is my favorite product in terms of service and the soft product, but my favorite hard product was on an Emirates’ A380 in business class.

1 Like

It sounds like your name is Sam Chui to me.

2 Likes

Umm BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME IVE EVER FLOWN ON ANYTHING BETTER THAN ECONOMY ON SPIRIT AND UNITED

7 Likes

Singapore Airlines A380 First Class by far, but the best class I’ve flown on is EK A380 Business Class

1 Like

Delta Airlines
First class on CRJ-700 and 900
Comfort plus on Deltas A321

1 Like

From what I’ve been on, here’s my top two for all the route types. I’ve been on more but they weren’t as good.

International:
Delta - Delta One - Boeing 757-200 - KJFK-MMMX

Air France - Business - Airbus A380 - LFPG-KJFK

Domestic:

Delta - First Class - Boeing 737-900 - KSEA-KJFK

Delta - First Class - Airbus A220 - KDTW-KJFK

Regional:

Endeavor/Delta - First Class - CRJ-900 - KJFK-KJAX

Delta is supreme! I’ll get to fly on the new Delta One soon!

1 Like

I mean, the only time I’ve ever flown something besides basic economy was Qatar Buisness class, which is fan freaking tastic.

1 Like

Economy! A that’s the only class I have ever flown, but even so I don’t like rich people and anyone who goes further than economy is very wealthy

2 Likes

Singapore Airlines First Class on the A380.

EVA Air B777-300ER Business Class:

EVA Air B787-9 and B787-10 Business Class:

ANA B777-300ER Business Class THE ROOM:

Air New Zealand Premium Economy SpaceSeat:

2 Likes

I wish! 😅

Best I’ve ever been is… Actually it has been first class on a Delta 717 KLGA-KMCO years ago. Could’ve been a MD-80 I didn’t care back when I was 10… I just enjoyed the pastry halfway through my flight.

2 Likes

Looks nice in general, however I think this would sell better for couples that need help in their relationship. And even if it is regularly cleaned, how long will that stay white?

2 Likes

I’m just going off what I have sat in.

Alaska 737 First Class. I have not flown any other airline or plane in first class.

Credit

I will be flying on Alaska’s A321NEO, which has the new Alaska seats, and jetBlue mint in the coming months.

Credit

Credit

4 Likes

Best I’ve ever been on was probably Cathay Pacific’s business class on their 777-300er.

However if I’m talking just domestic than American’s first class on their Transcon A321. Flew it a few times and nothing like reverse herringbone seats on a narrow body!

2 Likes

I’ve never flown on anything but economy (and once on Delta Domestic First), but out of what I’ve flown, I love Lufthansa’s A350 product. A ton of room for economy, insane recline, and the seat is comfortable enough that I slept like 7 straight of the 11 hours which is unheard of for me since I don’t normally sleep well on planes.

1 Like