What is your favorite Canadian airport?

Maybe try voting for something other than YVR…

1 Like

Ive been you Vancouver 8 times in my lifetime and it’s the cleanest airport iv’e ever seen. First of all, the staff is very nice (duh, it’s Canada). Two, it’s never extremely busy. Three, they have Air Canada (aka the best airline).

:)

4 Likes

Vote for YUL, your not a downtown québécois From Montreal if you didn’t vote for that

1 Like

CYVR Because that is my home airport! lol.

1 Like

toronto 100%

1 Like

I mean like everyone knows YVR is great, it would be more interesting if you take it and YYZ out of the equation

2 Likes

Sorry I did not put CYVR, I’m trying to put it in but it keeps saying you can’t edit the poll the first 5 minutes after you made it even though it’s been a day is there something I can do to fix this? I need some help :/

Me too ! Tabarnak 😂

1 Like

Vancouver is the best
No one can debate

Hide in your bed room I’ll come kill you with maple syrup 🔪😂

1 Like

Vancouver is definitely the best airport both for spotting and for flying in/out of, but I have to rep Toronto.

nah

I’d suggest not using the “artificial filler,” it might get you in trouble (got me demoted from regular). Instead you might wanna pad your words or at least put it in spoilers 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Calgary is my favourite (but also where I live so I’m biased)

But my favourite approach has to go to Kelowna (CYLW)

mine is definitely CYHM (John C Munro, Hamilton). it’s the only Canadian aiport I’ve been to and also one of my favourites since I’ve done my first transatlantic flight in a 737 to CYHM.

OK roger ill try not to

1 Like

You realize that Vancouver exists don’t you? It’s Canada’s second busiest airport…

For all you Vancouverites:

• Vancouver

0 voters

Or A Vancouver Islandite 🤪🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Gotta be CYOW ;)

It’s got to be YTZ!