Living in the Aige of Airplanes or Midway

1 Like

Ooh, this could be hard so here is a few that I like

• Planes, Trains and Automobiles
  • Airplane!
  • Die Hard (I think it was #2)
  • Sully
  • Midway
    I know this isn’t a movie but there is a YouTube series by The Flight Channel where he recreates and explains different air disasters using the simulator Prepar3d.
1 Like

Guys (and Girls)
I’m surprised we haven’t Had the best movie ever yet

Red Tails, They’re colored!!!

If you haven’t seen this movie and you go to look at it, don’t flag this it is a quote in the movie. No racism or hate speech involved people are all the same… Equality

2 Likes

Sully is my second favorite, but obviously:
TOP GUN!

2 Likes

Soul Pane. If you haven’t heard of it google it it’s hilarious. Snoop Dogg as the pilot afraid of heights gets me every time.

1 Like

Gosh I can’t believe no one’s mentioned American Made yet. I loved that movie. Just know that it gets kinda dark. Definitely not recommended for kids.

3 Likes

I forget the name of the movie. It has penguins that fly an old plane that is carrying live animals. The wings fall off when they hit the ground and land in Africa. I think the name is Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. And you gotta go with the classic Planes and Planes 2

3 Likes

Although not a dedicated aviation film, Catch me if you can has a whole lot of planes, and is a fantastic movie.

2 Likes

That’s my favourite too!

Madagascar 2

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.