What is your favorite airport IRL

Hi everyone! I did not see a topic for this but what is everyone favorite airport? Mine is KMSP because it is a nice airport with lots of dinning and shopping options and it is home to Delta! What’s your’s?

2 Likes

I really like SIN, HKG, MAD and OPO!

1 Like

PANC, KFLL, and TJSJ, from the times I have been in those three airports, it was pretty clean and quick to go through security.

1 Like

SBRJ. Santos Dumont Airport.

1 Like

My favorite is KORD (Chicago O’Hare International). I grew up outside of Chicago, and I love the surplus and wide variety of international traffic - with so many heavies. Lots of Triple 7’s (my favorite aircraft), some 747’s, and of course plenty of AA 787’s!

Mine is Dallas love field
I did get bored of seeing so much blue from the South West planes!

2 Likes

EYVI, EYKA, EYPA, EYSA, ENAL, EGMC, EGLC, EGSS, EGPH These are my favourite airports IRL

LHR is my favourite IRL. it means I am just leaving on a trip or returning home after being away for work so looking forward to see the family. T2 being my favourite terminal through T5 is also good!

1 Like

My home airport! It is a rare sight to see something other than SWA leaving or coming to DAL.

1 Like

SIN is currently my favourite airport. There are lots of activities to do, like watching movies in the cinema or visiting the butterfly garden (both in security area!). And when you fly with SQ/SIA and have a transit in SIN you get a 20 S$ voucher for all shops at the airport.

I also like DXB but mainly because of the great Emirates headquarter which is located right next to the airport. There is a whole shop only for Emirates merchandise and a café with terrace, from which one can look directly at the terminal and all the A380s from Emirates.

2 Likes

KTPA is probably my favorite, the terminal layout is so efficient and user friendly. It’s been getting busier though so I’ve been seeing more backups at TSA. As far as connections go I do love KATL, the fact that it is so busy I think is one of the coolest parts about it, so much energy in the airport all the time. Also the underground walkways and trams make it super easy to get from terminal to terminal when trying to get to your connection.

KDEN and KDFW

KDFW doesn’t have Southwest. You may be referring to KDAL

I really like JNU, SEA, ENA, ADQ!

1 Like

Hum, this one’s a real stumper… 😂😝

My favorite airport (From an unbiased view) to fly though is Detroit (KDTW).

Although I am quite fond of my hometown airport in Madison (KMSN).

1 Like

Has to be KSAN ( San Diego) Or KLAX I love the west coast.

McCarran International Airport (KLAS)

KLAX by far.

I once flew into LAX at around midnight and slept in TBIT on a couch for 3 hours and the plane watched the next day after 3-4 hours of sleep! Wasn’t tired surprisingly! Here are 3 pictures out of the hundreds I took!

1 Like

Philidelphia International Airport (KPHL)