What Is Your Favorite Airline Meal?

I understand. A lot of the best airlines have the FAs take the food out of their containers from catering and serve them in a presentable way on the plate, for each course.

1 Like

Was the meal tasty @Ishrion ?

I’ve never flown fancy like some of you rich bois but Lufthansa’s economy pasta was pretty dang good.

Also anything stroopwafels

2 Likes

Biscoffs with a side of plastic wrapping

5 Likes

I’ve honestly never had a bad experience with airline food. It’s never 5 star but it’s usually decent with a good serving size.

Best I’ve ever had was a cheese and pepperoni calzone for lunch on a Swiss flight from Geneva to New York. It was amazing.

1 Like

Philippine Airlines, Qatar Airways and Virgin Australia all have great economy food and snacks on international flights.

1 Like

I barely eat much on planes so I ain’t much to say

2 Likes

Definitely Alitalia business class. I flew them from Boston to Athens via Rome.

Outbound:
Seared swordfish with a fresh arugula salad. Gelato for dessert.
Because I flew on Christmas Day, they also gave each business class passenger a famous Pannetone cake.

Inbound:
Parmesan stuffed chicken breast with a freshly baked (at least it tasted that way) roll. Tiramisu for dessert.

2 Likes

Usually I fly Southwest (RIP peanuts, those were the best on SWA), but one time when I was flying BA, there was this really good Lasagna… don’t remember the rest but the lasagna was good.

1 Like

I’d have to say the United Airlines business class Traditional Japanese meal. That’s a mouthful lol

1 Like

For evonomy; Qatar Airways.

This was one of the best meals I’ve ever tried in the sky for economy. It was simply delicious. And the cheesecake was the best dessert I’ve ever tried. What’s a bit ironic is that I personally found the economy desert better then the Business class dessert on some other airlines.

Picture

Business Class: Qatar Airways one again. I currently only have a picture on their A321 Business class. But I can tell you that when I was on their Long haul business class several times the food was just amazing.

Picture

3 Likes

Air India. Their tea is the best one I’ve had, and the meal is really good.

Alaska’s pretty good too… Etihad is really nice. Probably best one I had is in the now-defunct Jet Airways.

2 Likes

Alaska airlines breakfast from ATL to SEA. The flight attendant gave me extra bacon because apparently everyone else was vegetarian.

2 Likes

Rice with paneer curry and/or dal (lentils) (indian)…Emirates

1 Like

Wow I wasn’t expecting this topic to blow up

Southwest pretzels + Coke.

2 Likes

Ohh boy I absolutely love the sandwiches served on Air India’s short haul flights. They are amazing. I also love the cookies and the roasted almonds served on IndiGo.

Hawaiian airlines- any class. (But first class was of course better)
I remember having some sort of pineapple burger. Don’t remember exactly what it was but it was Hawaiian and delicious.

2 Likes

Wow they give u that much food on Emirates economy?!

3 Likes

Singapore Airlines has the best food I have been on out of Thai, Virgin AU, Silk Air, Cambodia Angkok Air (a snack), Vietnam Airlines.