What is your favorite airline in Infinite Flight, or in Real Life?

I was wondering what your favorite livery was inside and outside of Infinite Flight. To be honest, mine is FlyDubai, since it’s so clean.

4 Likes

Livery speaking, Hawaiian and Fiji are my favorite… Alaska is nice too!

In general, I love Lufthansa and KLM.

6 Likes

Delta and Alaska Air all the way.

6 Likes

Monarch A320 irl and Vueling A320 in IF

1 Like

The Qantas Dreamliner is definitely one of my favourites (:

16 Likes

In Infinite Flight: Alaska, I just really like their livery and the VA!
In the Real World: That is hard. I would go with Jetstar or Virgin Australia. Qantaslink is too expensive. Qantas is fine. And Tigerair is trash.

Now I really want to go on a rant about Qantaslink and their prices

5 Likes

Mine is Southwest, SWA will always be my favorite. I also like Ethiopian airlines

Photo credit

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79691705@N05/26465423725

8 Likes

Emirates and singapore air

3 Likes

Aeroflot and S7!

1 Like

Cathay And Philippines are my favorite ones!

1 Like

Alaska and Ethiad

3 Likes

It would have to be Virgin Australia and Delta Air Lines IRL, and Qantas in IF.

1 Like

Take 3 guesses. First two don’t count.

1 Like

I have family in Australia and I’ve flown just about every airline for these long hauls: JAL, Cathay, Malaysian, Singapore Airways, Canadian (partly), Emirates (partly) and Qantas (partly). Singapore Airways is still my favourite.

Medium haul: KLM

Short haul: Easy Jet because they’re cheap.

1 Like

Southwest IR, British Airways IF

West jet for sure

I’m going to say southwest, I love the livery’s and the 737’s they fly. I’ve always rode on Southwest, so I’m kinda going to say it anyways… my favorite livery would be Tennessee 1.

3 Likes

Both in IF and in Real Life, it’s all the Virgin Group Airlines.

1 Like

Jetblue will most likely be my favorite airline of all time. From their diverse array of liveries to the incredible hospitality of everyone working for the company, JetBlue stands out among other airlines for their amazing service.
Unknown

1 Like

My favorite airline in real life would be Emirates although not sure if it is just because I flew business with them… My favorite airline in IF is Southwest!