What is your favorite Airbus and/ or Boeing aircraft IN GAME!

Boeing B737-800. Reason is because it is a small range aircraft and a long range, therefore showing that it could be very reliable at points in time.

Airbus A380. Reason being is that it is popular in real-life and in the game. It surprises me on how good the dynamics are on the plane. Recently flew Singapore-New York with it.

1 Like

With this 737 tweak, I’m starting to like the 737-800 more, but the MD-11 will always have my heart :-)

1 Like

737-700 United Airlines that plane look so sweet I love it so much I can’t stop flying it it’s to damn sexy 😍

1 Like

these are all good aircraft, im glad you guys like them so much :)

Favorite Boeing is 737 series. Favorite Airbus is the A320 series. However I mostly fly the CRJ.

2 Likes

CRJ’s are alse very nice @Jack :)

1 Like

now accepting all types of in-game aircraft; so Bombardier, Embraer, …

This topic is kind of a duplicate.

The mods might decide to keep it open because it’s only related to IF, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

oh sorry i thought it was closed XD, il change it back to just Boeing and Airbus

1 Like

I enjoy the B738 and 739 the most, feel like i have the best control when flying them. The 787’s just glide and are so smooth.

Least favorite is the A321

2 Likes

As long as it’s Boeing, I’m good.

2 Likes

The CRJ is awesome.

2 Likes

I’m more of an Airbus guy to be completely honest

I’ll forgive you 😉

2 Likes

I’ll stay on your good side and say i like the 737’s and the 757 😉

1 Like

I think the a319 is beginning to grow on me after flying it for BAVA for some time.

1 Like

I like the Airbus A318-A321, then they start getting kind of ugly, exept the A380

Airbus: A319 & A320

Boeing: Boeing 737-700 & -800(most), Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-8(least), -9, & -10

1 Like

Since I’m a huge fan of Airbus I love all Airbus aircrafts.

1 Like

I don’t think that this is personally a good idea, because sides are split of Airbus and Boeing, which could cause tensions. Also the topic linked by @KIND9624, is overall the same basis of this topic.

1 Like