What is your favorite Airbus and/ or Boeing aircraft IN GAME!

As the title says, this is ment for in game aircraft not real life ones so aircraft that are not in game like the 707 or Concorde do NOT count

2 Likes

I love the Airbus A320 and the Boeing 737, i fly with them a “LOT” (LOT VA joke)

1 Like

I like the 777, 787, 747-8, 737-900 and the A321, A340

2 Likes

B737 since the last update. The ground effect is just amazing and the plane flies very nice

4 Likes

Recently - The A319 been flying it for Air Canada Virtual

3 Likes

For boeing either the 777-300 or 737-800 & 900.
For the airbus should be A340 but there’s not many livery on it to fly so my favorite one is the A330.

2 Likes

My favorite Boeing Aircraft in the game is the 737-900 because it’s fun to fly and has so many cool livery’s. My favorite Airbus is the A320 by far! It’s fun to fly and I can get smooth landings in it every time! But besides the Boeing and Airbus planes my favorite plane in the game is the Dash-8 and C208!

2 Likes

I love the A340 soooooo much, so it’s the 340

1 Like

Boeing B737-800. Reason is because it is a small range aircraft and a long range, therefore showing that it could be very reliable at points in time.

Airbus A380. Reason being is that it is popular in real-life and in the game. It surprises me on how good the dynamics are on the plane. Recently flew Singapore-New York with it.

1 Like

With this 737 tweak, I’m starting to like the 737-800 more, but the MD-11 will always have my heart :-)

1 Like

737-700 United Airlines that plane look so sweet I love it so much I can’t stop flying it it’s to damn sexy 😍

1 Like

these are all good aircraft, im glad you guys like them so much :)

Favorite Boeing is 737 series. Favorite Airbus is the A320 series. However I mostly fly the CRJ.

2 Likes

CRJ’s are alse very nice @Jack :)

1 Like

now accepting all types of in-game aircraft; so Bombardier, Embraer, …

This topic is kind of a duplicate.

The mods might decide to keep it open because it’s only related to IF, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

oh sorry i thought it was closed XD, il change it back to just Boeing and Airbus

1 Like

I enjoy the B738 and 739 the most, feel like i have the best control when flying them. The 787’s just glide and are so smooth.

Least favorite is the A321

2 Likes

As long as it’s Boeing, I’m good.

2 Likes

The CRJ is awesome.

2 Likes