What is your biggest IF achievement?

I have to agree you on that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Grade 5 for sure

Still 91:28

1 Like

Nice! 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

I flew around the world from YSBK to YSBK in an SR22. Took me about a month and I ended up with a total of about 125 flight hours. Hopefully one day I can do it irl! (except it will cost a lot more than a 15 dollar live subscription lol)

4 Likes

Whaaaat! That’s amazing man!

1 Like

Mine is being able to fly 5 aircraft at once and completing the 4 flights that do IAH-LHR and the 1 flight that combines with it AUS-LHR and being able to do DFW-LHR as well and also being able to do UALs hub to hub with the United 737-900 737-800 OG 737-800 NW 737-700 and A320 those are all pretty big for me it’s hard to choose

I would say, doing my longest flight ever and then buttering at the other end… Singapore - Newark, Think it was around the 19 Hour mark.

And also getting Grade 5 before the required stats were changed.

2 Likes

My biggest achievement would be flying from PTY - MVD on a 737-800

1 Like

How can you do 5 flights at once? Do you mean 5 flights back to back?

1 Like

Amazing!Don’t be too cruel to your pad πŸ˜†.

2 Likes

Mine has to be getting grade 5, and joining Surf Air.

1 Like

Nice! Never heard of Surf Air thoπŸ€”

1 Like

Being able to land at heathrow single handed while simultaneously eating a extremely delicious piece of fried cod
Biblical stuff mate
10/10 would do it again

4 Likes

No I mean 5 flights at once 5 different devices 5 different accounts = 5 different flights at once

3 Likes

Ahh gotcha

no mere mortal should have this power

2 Likes

You are a Saint!!!

1 Like

Becoming an IFATC. This is the team I always wanted to join.

2 Likes

friendships you get with this simulator have no explanation that can tell good stories.

1 Like