What is your best airplane food?

I will start off with this beef I had on American Airlines domestic first class that came with pasta, green beans, salad and a warm cookie.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cool, I was in a similar seat as you, but they gave domestic service.

A box of maltesers. They tasted better at FL350 in my opinion

4 Likes

I wish I could say the same to United domestic first class sautéed chicken.

26 Likes

Oh, I love those cookies.

1 Like

Southwest free pizza 😏 I have a flight on Monday so we’ll see how it is.

4 Likes

I flew Lufthansa short haul in August. Love their complimentary chocolate biscuit pack. Their medium haul meals are very good too.

1 Like

Singapore has the best!

1 Like

Emirates serves great meals

1 Like

I’ve never been on a flight that serves food ;_;

1 Like

Had some of those today on AA!

To answer the question though, it would have to be on a Fiji 737-700 from NAN-AKL. 2 hour flight. Rice and this weird chicken curry thingie. It was insanely good. On the flight before, the ten hour flight from LAX-NAN, they served us burgers for dinner after making us wait 4evr. Fast food burgers. With wrappers on them. They weren’t even in-n-out

e e e k

2 Likes

Oh, you’re right! Forgot about them. I had nice meals on Emirates, specifically a nice Salmon dish.

1 Like

@Dylan_M, @Suhas_Jatla. I would like to join the Biscoff Cookie clan. I had them on a my most recent airline flight (2017). Those cookies are the best!

3 Likes

Lots of great candidates for me, but I think this Seafood Paella on JAL takes the cake.

Not pictured: Häagen Dazs ice cream after the meal.

3 Likes

Yum! Sounds good.

3 Likes

Flew on Air Canada a couple years ago in business class from San Francisco to Delhi and back via Toronto. Best meal I’ve ever had on a plane was probably on the Toronto to Delhi flight (Air Canada 787). The food was butter chicken (@AviationMad), and it was amazing… they also served fresh orange juice and the cabin crew were amazing! The dessert was cake so that was great as well.

My second best meal would also have to be on Air Canada, so hats off to their catering!

4 Likes

Oh my! Recently had these on a United flight, they were so good!

1 Like

@Ishrion… BentoBox, Oh the memories… Regards, Max

2 Likes