What is wrong with this guy

So I was on final for runway 22 at RJTT, when this guy, his callsign/display name i think is JL690, he came so close to me, I slowed down to maintain separation, and he forced me to do a go around. Please can someone at least report him, he did that deliberately. This is the expert server today guys

2 Likes

Was he cleared for immediate takeoff?

There wasnā€™t IFATC present, but I saw laura, he was approaching and he deliberatly came so close to me probably to overtake me

1 Like

Oh wait, so u were landing and he was behind u? Or u were on final and he was on the runway?

1 Like

He was behind me, on final

Well as u know the increasing amount of players in the expert has such a result and this has been already discussedā€¦in the latest update the requirments of higher graded have been increasedā€¦only the controller at RJTT can report and simply ifatc members cannot reportā€¦Well theres hardly anything that can be done unless keep a cool and come for another butter landingā€¦even i have faced same issues and just chill and butter ā€¦

1 Like

Why did u go around? Was he coming in so fast?

I went around because he went so close to me I could even see him in the cockpit, and he was still on the runway right before I crossed the runway threshold

2 Likes

RJTT tower is now open šŸ‘

2 Likes

I hope a mod does something about this, I couldnt see him for some time because he disconnected

As @Hari already mentioned, there is little anybody could do about it. Please refrain from public shaming as it also does very little and further insinuates the problem. Just take a chill pill and maintain realism from your end. That is all you are responsible for and held accountable for.

1 Like

I saw that! I was further down final when it happenedā€¦
At the same time, a similar thing happened to me with JAL029 Heavy. He was behind me on final at 200kts IAS, and he came up right behind me. I think he noticed Laura behind him so he turned away for runway 23 instead. He had just ignored the STAR procedures that everyone else was following for runway 22.
I think if it wasnā€™t for Laura being behind me on final, he would have come close enough to me for me to call for a go around.

Youā€™re very lucky

Okay with the shenanigans on expert IFATC presentā€¦every pilot behavesā€¦no IFATCā€¦itā€™s like the crap on TS

Issuing Level 2/3 violations is the job of IFATC.

1 Like

He means that we cannot report in game. That is the job of Moderation team members and supervisors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.