What is wrong with this guy

So I was on final for runway 22 at RJTT, when this guy, his callsign/display name i think is JL690, he came so close to me, I slowed down to maintain separation, and he forced me to do a go around. Please can someone at least report him, he did that deliberately. This is the expert server today guys

2 Likes

Was he cleared for immediate takeoff?

There wasn’t IFATC present, but I saw laura, he was approaching and he deliberatly came so close to me probably to overtake me

1 Like

Oh wait, so u were landing and he was behind u? Or u were on final and he was on the runway?

1 Like

He was behind me, on final

Well as u know the increasing amount of players in the expert has such a result and this has been already discussed…in the latest update the requirments of higher graded have been increased…only the controller at RJTT can report and simply ifatc members cannot report…Well theres hardly anything that can be done unless keep a cool and come for another butter landing…even i have faced same issues and just chill and butter …

1 Like

Why did u go around? Was he coming in so fast?

I went around because he went so close to me I could even see him in the cockpit, and he was still on the runway right before I crossed the runway threshold

2 Likes

RJTT tower is now open đź‘Ť

2 Likes

I hope a mod does something about this, I couldnt see him for some time because he disconnected

As @Hari already mentioned, there is little anybody could do about it. Please refrain from public shaming as it also does very little and further insinuates the problem. Just take a chill pill and maintain realism from your end. That is all you are responsible for and held accountable for.

1 Like

I saw that! I was further down final when it happened…
At the same time, a similar thing happened to me with JAL029 Heavy. He was behind me on final at 200kts IAS, and he came up right behind me. I think he noticed Laura behind him so he turned away for runway 23 instead. He had just ignored the STAR procedures that everyone else was following for runway 22.
I think if it wasn’t for Laura being behind me on final, he would have come close enough to me for me to call for a go around.

You’re very lucky

Okay with the shenanigans on expert IFATC present…every pilot behaves…no IFATC…it’s like the crap on TS

Issuing Level 2/3 violations is the job of IFATC.

1 Like

He means that we cannot report in game. That is the job of Moderation team members and supervisors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.