What is wrong with these people

image I have all the info. To see who did this someone send this to a mod and ban him or somthing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Still it’s annoying when you trying to fly and all you here is this and if I leave the frequency they spam me saying. Your in a active airspace. What the hell its so annoying can they make a rule saying if you use the same botton on the same person more then 5 times you can not be a atc for 2 days. Somthing like that at least.

2 Likes

I know it’s playground, mistakes can happen. But this clearly not a mistake. I think this people should get warning.

1 Like

This could easily be detected in code and kick the ATC from the app.

3 Likes

My suggestion: Change frequency and divert. If he spams on guard warnings, turn the volume down and don’t look at the top!

2 Likes

The problem with that is that if they’re actually trying to get the person to contact them they could be kicked for no reason. If your sick of it, fly advanced, if not, fly the free flight server or live with it. That’s how it works

1 Like

Post the numnut Controllers name & Shame him/her! Better yet PM his name to Shelton. Pay back is a Medevac!
Max Sends

2 Likes

Unfortunately we can’t do anything as this is the playground. However, I assure you this would never be tolerated in adv, they would be instantly removed. This is definitely inappropriate.

2 Likes

I know it’s so annoying! I just want a realistic flight and they ruin it. I hate when that happens

Do you guys ever think about the device being the problem? Sometimes my device crashes and it sends messaged multiple times before the app finally crashes. Before somebody knows if the person did it intentionally or if it was not his/her fault, don*t be judgmental!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Welcome to KNUC on the playground!

Please come again soon…

1 Like

@IceBlue
Lol I was about to say that but you beat me to it✈️✈️

1 Like

Hi Zachary. Not sure how to proceed, about taking the ATC test. Would welcome guidance here. Do you have email as this plstform isnt very easy to use. Thanks. A

Well, I am not an ATC Recruiter, so I can’t help you schedule your test. Just contact one of the official recruiters through the forums or Facebook, and schedule your test like that

KNUC is literally playground. From bottom to the top ( I mean the guy in tower woth “top” )

KNUC is the worst on playground

1 Like

You are mistaken sir. They’re are quite a few nimrods that would go to the trouble of ruining the experience for others. :)

1 Like