What is with these people?

Hello,

I completely understand your frustration, and I would also be annoyed if an aircraft went through me. Unfortunately, there will always be a few bad apples. However, it’s important to note that such unprofessional behavior is exhibited by a very small minority of pilots on the expert server; most pilots use the server as intended.

Regarding issuing violations after the fact, our system does not support this. Violations issued post-incident would not notify the pilot and would merely show up on their grade table, which might confuse them. Violations are meant to be educational tools, and if the pilot is unaware of them, they don’t serve their purpose.

Rest assured, repeat offenders will eventually be caught. IFATC controllers can issue reports if they observe such behavior on their frequency, and Infinite Flight Staff, Moderators, and ATC Supervisors can issue violations if these incidents occur in front of them.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that such situations do not occur again.

4 Likes