What is this WOW plane doing in Boston?

Yes I say that’s what happend

Both also have hubs in Boston or at least a somewhat hub for delta so that furthers the possibility.

Like how @Captain_Finck said maybe all the planes stayed where they last flew.I will ask.Maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Maybe it’s the Bruins plane?!?!?!?!

I’ve seen one as well at BWI

2 Likes

WOW air has no money to fly it back to where the aircraft could be based, so it most likely has been repossessed by a private company and waiting for its next customer. WOW air does not own the aircraft anymore

3 Likes

Here’s an article for reference.

1 Like

These aircraft may very well have been repossessed also before hand if they can’t pay the airports fees or they have been taken by the lessor

1 Like

I saw one at ewr as well

Airplane Repo 101 😂

2 Likes

HAHA Thats awesome!

1 Like

She’s been here for almost a month now. The flight back to Reykjavik (WW126) was cancelled the night of the cessation so it’s been chilling in north cargo ever since . Not sure what’s the future for TF-DOG. It definitely can’t stay there forever, that’s for sure.

What a sad sight.

1 Like

I think that there are some airlines that have bought the WOW A320 / A321 in the US and Canada.

I saw it in Boston too.

6 Likes

Maybe they got Diverted

Next to An Icland Air 757. The Irony is real.

2 Likes

Are you on a pixel ration?

Similar to this situation, I saw a Jet Airways 777 parked near the KLM Hangar in Amsterdam!

Find out the registration, then put it into the airline database on planespotters.net . They offer a seemingly unique summary of most airframe’s operators over the past, present, and future.

When I visited EWR around 4 weeks ago I saw the abandoned a321 also.