What is this ? - ¿ Qué es esto?

Translation to English.
Hello everyone and greetings. I have these 3 doubts that I don’t know what their meaning is.
1⁰ question: ¿ what is MAG ?
2⁰ question: ¿ what is 158⁰ / 1
3⁰ question: ¿ what is the arrow that is under the 158⁰/1 ?
Thank you very much and best regards.😉👍

Translation to Spanish.
Hola a todos y saludos. Tengo estas 3 dudas que no se cuál es su significado.
1⁰ pregunta: ¿qué es MAG?
2⁰ pregunta: ¿ qué es 158⁰ / 1
3⁰ pregunta: ¿ qué es la flecha que esta debajo del 158⁰/1
Muchas gracias y un saludo.😉👍

158 is the heading of the wind and 1 is 1kts for the wind
the arrow shows where the wind is coming from depending on the plane
MAG idk but it’s your actual heading, as said under 👇 it’s MAGnetic heading

6 Likes

MAG refers to MAGnetic heading.

5 Likes

Magnetic heading is always aligned with the magnetic North Pole

3 Likes

The wind direction i believe

1 Like

@EC-444 Those all above 👆 answered your question?

1 Like

Translation to English .
@Yukiros_31 YES. Absolutely yes, you and everyone above answered my question and I no longer have any doubts. You are all very kind. very grateful 😉👍

Translation to Spanish .
@Yukiros_31 SÍ. Absolutamente sí que tú y todos los de arriba respondieron mi pregunta y ya no tengo ninguna duda. Sois todos muy amables. Muy gradecido 😉✌️

1 Like

Translation to English .
@Yukiros_31 Thank you very much for your answer. You are all very kind and I NO longer have any doubts about what I have asked you. Thank you very much and enjoy your flights

Translation to Spanish
@Yukiros_31 Te agradezco mucho tu respuesta. Sois todos muy amables y ya NO tengo ninguna duda sobre lo que os he preguntado. Muchas gracias y que disfrutes de tus vuelos 👍😉

1 Like

Translation to English .
@Butter575 I appreciate your answer very much. Today’s answer and the answers of other days. You are all very kind and I NO longer have any doubts about what I have asked you. Thank you very much and enjoy your flights . 👍😉

Translation to Spanish .
@Butter575 Te agradezco mucho tu respuesta. La respuesta de hoy y las respuestas de otros dias. Sois todos muy amables y ya NO tengo ninguna duda sobre lo que os he preguntado. Muchas gracias y que disfrutes de tus vuelos . 👍😉

Translation to English .
@FlightGT Thank you very much for your answer. You are all very kind and I NO longer have any doubts about what I have asked you. Thank you very much and enjoy your flights 👍

Translation to Spanish .
@FlightGT Te agradezco mucho tu respuesta. Sois todos muy amables y ya NO tengo ninguna duda sobre lo que os he preguntado. Muchas gracias y que disfrutes de tus vuelos. 👍

1 Like

Translation to English .
@I_Ride_Southwest Thank you very much for your answer. You are all very kind and I NO longer have any doubts about what I have asked you. 👍✌️ Thank you very much and enjoy your flights .

Translation to Spanish .
@I_Ride_Southwest Te agradezco mucho tu respuesta. Sois todos muy amables y ya NO tengo ninguna duda sobre lo que os he preguntado. ✌️👍 Muchas gracias y que disfrutes de tus vuelos .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.