What is the worst part of a journey in your opinion

So as previous topics were closed, I’m recreating them

what is the worst part of your journey?
I’m talking from the minute you arrive at the airport, to getting on the plane and flying, to finally leaving your destination airport

For me it’s the part when the plane is starting the descent to the airport as your ears sometimes pop and it’s hurts so much for me.

I also hate leaving the airport and plane

6 Likes

A child that won’t stop moving and screaming sat behind you is by far the WORST possible thing you can experience on an aircraft other than it actually crashing.

20 Likes

Personally, I fly volaris every time and they let us board early. In total it takes about 20-25 mins for it to be fueled up. All I hear every 5 mins “The aircraft is being refueled” then they repeat it in Spanish.

1 Like

Getting off of the plane. Man it’s sad.

15 Likes

That moment when you meet traffic on your way to the airport 😖

6 Likes

The flight time being shorter than you anticipated

5 Likes
  1. The screaming baby
  2. Security checks (important, but a hassle)
  3. Getting off the plane.

Apart from overhead bin space, I don’t understand priority boarding. Everyone’s going to get there at the same time. What they should have is priority deboarding.

9 Likes

Security checkpoints. Love em at small airports. Hate em at larger and crowded airports like LAX, SFO, etc.

DFW’s surprisingly usually fine, but it’s because they have multiple checkpoints scattered throughout the terminals.

1 Like

When I get off the plane… and say my goodbyes to the plane😂😂😂

4 Likes

Having to wait an extra 15 mins to get off the plane after it lands and parks at the Gate. Man this is annoying especially if you are sitting in a seat that’s farther in the back of the plane.

2 Likes

When the seatbelt sign switches off and everyone flies upwards out of their seats. And then getting off the plane, onto the jetbridge, knowing I won’t be flying for a while.

3 Likes

Alot of the time when you get early boarding,theres alot of overhead bin space.that is a major reason.

1 Like

When going through security check I get extremely stressed because it goes so fast and you have to get up things in the bin fast

1 Like

Getting off and realising that your holiday is over :(

6 Likes

Getting off the airplane

Also TSA cause they suck

2 Likes

Getting off, going home, and the trip ending. (Sometimes. Sometimes I’m happy to be home.)

1 Like

Lines. Especially when you have to go through them.

2 Likes

My biggest by far is a screaming baby. The reason for that is I was on a 10 hour Night flight from MKJS to EGCC. For the entire 10 hours the baby was screaming like mad and I didn’t get any sleep. I just wanted to knock myself out 😂.

But apart from that it’s also sad getting of the plane or the flight is shorter than you thought

2 Likes

Bring sedatives.

3 Likes

Waiting in Line at Immigration. This really sucks.

2 Likes