What is the worst flight that you flew on?

WOW Air! What a terrible airline! Their staff were rude and wouldn’t help with anything and the inflight bar service hardly had anything on it! (This was the first flight of the day from Bristol to Keflavik, so the aircraft should I have been fully stocked)

1 Like

My worst flight was on Air India- the plane smelled of urine and the armrests came crashing down every time you put them up. To make matters worse we hit horrible turbulence just as we were eating dinner.

1 Like

I don’t blame them if it’s turbulence, it’s just nature.

1 Like

American Airlines 777-200ER LAX - LHR

1 Like

You might’ve gotten stuck by lightning, my cousin described something similar to a sideways jerk.

2 Likes

United we were in San Fransico waiting for 11 hours for our plane to arrive so we could go Maui in Hawiia when it arrived they took the plane to maintnience because it had just came from a terrible storm in New York and to make matters worst there were only snacks no inflight meals and tons of turbulence and the landing was so bumpy I’ve had better service on Hawk Air a small four plane carrier only flies dash8-100s and a -300 for charters

2 Likes

My scariest was STT - JFK. Coming up on approach, we mad a sharp bank to the east, and started descending faster. We actually missed the approach, and had to get back on course.

1 Like

China airlines

Barfed, seat cramp, and uncomfortable

3 Likes

The worst flight I’ve ever been on was on a United flight from Frankfurt to San Francisco and they did a Touch and Go landing at JFK. It was terrible. I never flew UA anymore. Only AA.

2 Likes

Frontier airlines from KATL to KORD worst flight I flew on,the flight attendants were mean to people they didn’t like and they skipped them when they were giving out drinks and the landing was hard

1 Like

Why would they do a Touch and Go at JFK?

1 Like

Another one was spirit and I was sitting in between a noisy kid and a huge guy that eventually started to snore and when I asked to move they said be right back and a few minutes later I hear over the speaker “we are sorry but we cannot move anyone to another seat due to the balance of the aircraft” and after hearing that I started to get pissed

1 Like

It was last year on a Emirates A380! The front landing gear had a problem and wouldn’t deploy! my first emergency landing! Lucky it was at Dubai :)

4 Likes

EasyJet, because they’re EasyJet.
And also, Air France-KLM. I was flying Leeds-Amsterdam-Athens then the same back. The flight out of Leeds was cancelled because the door wouldn’t shut, so we had to go to Manchester and fly with Air France via Paris. Air France flight attendants were just not nice. My dad had to fly out 2 weeks later to join us and took the same (KLM) route that we were supposed to take. His flight was late into Amsterdam, so he missed the one to Athens by about 30 seconds and had to wait for the next one. On the way back, the flight to Amsterdam was late and we missed the flight to Leeds, so we had to stay the night in Amsterdam and fly the next day. My mum was in business class (which on a Fokker 70 and on a 1 hour flight is a bit pointless) and the rest of my family was at the back. And, because of course, it was really foggy in Leeds and we had to circle for about an hour.

3 Likes

2 months ago I was on a flight from SFO-SYD on United and the food was terrible. I probably wouldn’t even feed it to my dog. ( Note: First time flying on United Internationally )

2 Likes

Ryanair… 👎

2 Likes

SunExpress planes are just old and ugly. And not working prototypes.

1 Like

It seems like that UA are terrible and makes me feel like i don’t want to go on it because we are either going on Air New Zealand or United Airlines. hope we go on Air New Zealand to Los Angeles for our 20 day school trip.

2 Likes

My worst flight was an Air France flight from Paris- Detroit. The plane was a sketchy A330 that had duck tape on the seats, and the overhead bins popped open a lot during the flight. It was also pretty loud, and the in flight entertainment did’nt work very well.

1 Like

Delta Airlines, The Plane Almost Slammed onto The Runway At a High Speed So I Hit My Head, There was Also a Time 200 USD Had to Be Paid For Being Late, But The Plane was Still Boarding.

3 Likes