What is the worst flight that you flew on?

Hey wondering do you guys the scariest / worst flight you flew on ? Did you think your plane was going to crash or was there some annoying passengers reclining their seat all the way in your personal space ? It doesn’t have to be the examples I gave you I was just wondering what’s the scariest you flew on ? :)

4 Likes

AirTran. They just sucked.

5 Likes

Spirit. Don’t ever fly spirit. Ever

11 Likes

An IAA ATR 72. Ultra ulta ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra noisy

3 Likes

I personally miss AirTran

9 Likes

United airlines. The oxygen masks came out after I gently touched the thing with my back. Never again

12 Likes

Same here. The worst 2 flights I’ve been on were with Spirit.

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s crazy lol I bet you were embarrassed lol

2 Likes

Yup extremely. At least I got to see business class and got upgraded to premium economy… Still I hate United

2 Likes

Probably the time when a BMI planes front door wouldnt open and the cabin crew tried to ram it open… but i think thats more funny than anything else

7 Likes

I like the waffles that you get if you’re on a flight departing before 9AM, other than that, I’m not a huge fan of them.

2 Likes

Iberia express

1 Like

I dont think ive had any scariest flight, it is scary to people i know but i actually like these trills.

My worst flight are always caused by passenges around me. Especially as you mentioned, passengers who recline their seat all the way. Ive never had issues with cabin crew so my life onboard a flight has been alright.

Oh right, flights without in flight entertainment. Ive been one cathay pacific flight 13 years ago from Singapore to Taipei and there was no in flight entertainment on that particular 4hr flight (At that time, my longest flight). I was spoiled by Singapore Airlines i guess =p Good thing there was a transit at hongkong where i walked for an hour before another 3 hr flight to Taipei.

The return flght to Singapore had in flight entertainment with that IF camera view on the landing gear and the tail camera on Cathay Pacific so that 1 back was the best, but the 1 flight to Taiwan was my worst. Im old now so i dont really care about inflight entertainments.

4 Likes

the flight i took out to florida a couple of years back we hit a air pocket of the bermuda triangle and it felt like the plane was falling out of the sky one of the flight stewards trolley went flying down the galley to very scary

2 Likes

I was on a Qatar Airways flight to Abu Dhabi on a school trip, and the plane was climbing to cruising altitude, I think we were at about 10,000ft. Then the plane suddenly jolted to the left, and it was like we were sideways. I don’t know what happened because it was like four in the morning and I was really tired.

1 Like

On a Singapore A380, everything was perfect (I even got a free upgrade to first class). But as we were taking off, around V1 the pilot slammed on the brakes, spoilers and reversers, the true braking force is incredible and scary if you were not expecting in. It was 3-4 times stronger than a normal landing… Turns out that the captain had gotten a warning about the cargo door being open. We returned to the stand and had to wait for a new plane which took 6hrs. The 380 was replaced by a 773 and I sadly lost my free upgrade.

Another scary experience I’ve had was while flying on American. Cruising at about 35,000 feet and suddenly the captain rapidly descends pushing the nose of the plane down. Even the cabin crew were screaming and I honestly thought I was a gooner. Turns out that we were on a collision course with another aircraft and he had to descend rapidly to avoid it. (While the other plane climbed) we lost over 4,000 feet of altitude in half a minute.

18 Likes

Omg you lost your upgrade… I would have cried to death

7 Likes

That sucks!!

1 Like

My worst flight was when the person in front of me reclined his seat, the toddler behind me kicked my seat and across the row from me was a screaming baby. It was windy and right before touchdown our wing almost hit the ground.

1 Like

We were in a md80

1 Like