What is the weirdest/most creative way, that you have played Infinite Flight?

I always AirPlay my phone’s screen onto my tv!

3 Likes

Using a joystick is not really weird, but it is really fun.

5 Likes

I have flown on IF once on a plane.

12 Likes

One time I was doing a long flight and I fell asleep then I woke up 15 nautical miles away from the airport

3 Likes

Whilst on the toilet.

18 Likes

I used only my big toes whilst jusmping on a pogo stick on a trampoline in the rear of a 747 that was on fire and filled with McDonald’s workers.

5 Likes

taped my phone on the steering wheel of my car with infinite flight on and drove for a good 30 minutes

5 Likes

I set my IPad down on an airplane, same type of airplane in real life, then I let it do all the work in the air when I can like at KLAX and KSFO once at KSAN all in real life

2 Likes

19 Likes

Trying to AirPlay Infinite Flight onto your band teacher’s Smartboard but failing to

And playing it during “Gentlemen’s Quality Bathroom Time”

Doesn’t everyone that?😂

1 Like

I played solo and used a emirates 777-300 and drove it to 308kts without taking off. But, instead, I pitched my nose down and the plane spins so hard it was thrown into the air like a spinning stick. So funny😂

1 Like

I was playing IF on a plane xD

3 Likes

Okay, this might sound crazy but before pushback ill like talk to my imaginary passengers and then find a recording of the safety demo on youtube play it and start taxing.

Not really creative but it gave me realism.

3 Likes

Playing on the toilet.

1 Like

that’s not crazy
its just adapting to the given circumstances and using your available resources at your disposal as alternatives

I played the Emirates boarding music just after landing an Emirates A380 on IF

Please, I do that all the time. Mine would also be the toilet

Tried to recreate Sully in various bodies of water when I was bored.

3 Likes

I also tried to do that!