What is the smallest aircraft you have ever been on? (Inspired by @CaptainDoomBox)

Hi everyone! What is the smallest aircraft you have ever been on? Not seen, mine is the Bombardier DASH8-Q400. I was flying from Addis Ababa to Lalibela (in Ethiopia if you were unfamiliar with the locations). This topic was inspired by @CaptainDoomBox so all the credit goes to them (the topic is: What is the largest aircraft that you have ever seen?). I am curious to hear and/or see your responses!

Picture Credit:
Wikimedia Commons
Link

1 Like

Cessna 172. Doesn’t get much smaller than that, excluding gliders.

3 Likes

I sat inside a Grob Tutor - I’m going to fly it soon but when I went last time (when I sat in it) the weather was too bad

I’ve actually flown on a C208

1 Like

Should this really be in spotting?
EDIT: I moved it 😉

1 Like

I wasn’t sure I was using this topic as a framework: What is the largest aircraft that you have ever seen?. It also won’t let me separate Real World Aviation from Spotting for some reason.

1 Like

Been on my dads C172.

1 Like

Smalls that I’ve been in is either the Grob 109B or the American Champion Citabria 7ECA

1 Like

Hmmmm I’m not sure that is in the right place either
I’ll move this and the other one but feel free to move yours back if you need

1 Like

If somebody says the A380…

8 Likes

Tecnam P-2002-JF :D Loved it!

1 Like

What if you live on a private A380 and have never flown on anything else

Dont worry, I’m not that rich!

3 Likes

If you have only flown on Emirates (not on a 777 route or the executive A319) it could be true lol.

1 Like

That would be an A319

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t 100% sure and I was too lazy to look it up 😂.

Lol smaller that I been it is A320 lol

A Cessna 172, if you’re talking about commercial aircraft then an Airbus A319

Smallest aircraft I’ve been on is the Cessna152

I believe the smallest aircraft I’ve been on is the ERJ-175. I’ve never been to a glider or to a GA.

Smallest aircraft I have flown: Piper PA28-140 Cherokee.

Hey! You’re a basic user (TL1) at the moment. You must be a member (TL2) prior to posting in the #real-world-aviation category. Please continue to stay active, give out likes, and maintain a positive behavior and you’ll get there in no time.

Regulars: Please refrain from moving new/basic users’ topics into categories they cannot post in. Thanks! :)

2 Likes