What is the Nicest Airport You Have Ever Been to?

KLGA - NY La Guardia :p

Seriously though, I though San Francisco was nice. Might be just me.

1 Like

What where you flying at the time…?

guessing they didn’t extend to you the 90 day credit line option…

1 Like

At the time I was flying Sikorsky S-61N’s. Took about 5 tonnes of fuel each and we had 2 of 'em. I don’t think the friendly fueling bloke could even spell the word ‘credit’ let alone cope with what it was!

Nice guy just very insistent on having ‘dorrars’ ;)

4 Likes

Palm Beach for me. Small, not crazy busy, very pleasing atmosphere.

2 Likes

As I’m also from Denver I must say our airport is very nice partially because of the amount of space, however my runner up would be Frankfurt or London Heathrow as I enjoyed the food and shopping at both airports.

1 Like

KSAN is very nice, but I’d have to say other worthy airports are Nassau Int’, KTPA, and KMCO.

1 Like

ICN/RKSI-Incheon, South Korea
2nd largest. Great system and all stores have tax free after security checks and #1 at service. Building terminal2 (should be open by october). Convince transport system including KTX(bullet train). Bit of tourism inside. :)

R.I.P CG

1 Like

Frankfurt Am Main and Dubai Intl’ without doubt!

2 Likes

The nicest is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport aka Mumbai airport. In my opinion, it is nicer than Dubai and any other airport I’ve been too. Nature themed, alot of elevators and escalators

2 Likes

For me, probably Either Denver or Orlando.

1 Like

In the recent times, the Mumbai International Airport.

2 Likes

For me because I live in Finland: Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
Worldwide: London Heathrow

2 Likes

London Heathrow is bit messed up thou.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Minneapolis, It’s pretty nice!

2 Likes

Me too, not the greatest experience there though with Delta. The airport itself was nice though, good restaurants!

3 Likes

US: Newark Liberty
UK: London Heathrow… (Specifically T5)
World: Got to go with @SingaporeAirlines on this one… Changi is by far the nicest

1 Like

LHR Terminal 5 is so fast in terms of security, spaciousness and the facade of the terminal! It’s just so stress free I find, which is not the case for T3 which is incredibly cramped in my opinion!

4 Likes

International: Munich
USA: Denver

Overall: Munich. The food is the best, Lufthansa T2, and very clean.

Honorable mentions: LHR T5 and only F at ATL

1 Like

Atlanta (KATL) it’s my favorite, plus it’s Delta’s main hub 😍 Also it’s the easiest to do a connection flight.

1 Like

I think its a nice airport too xD but i see it rather often its kinda lost its place =p

So the the nicest ive been to is doha international during 2010.

2 Likes