What is the Nicest Airport You Have Ever Been to?

Oh, by the way the nicest airport for me is KDFW. Transit between terminals is impeccable, the amenities are excellent, the views from inside the terminal looking out are endless. The only complaint is getting into and out of the airport. But I suppose thats a commonality with just about all airports. KDEN is the runner up.

1 Like

DFW is great also KFYV is awesome as well for GA

1 Like

For me it’s gotta be Dubai International…the best airport…

2 Likes

KDAL is great for GA as well. Had some great experiences there.

1 Like

I actually have some flight plan (IFR) into KDAL in a piper arrow

1 Like

I’d recommend going to Business Jet Center. I liked their service and fuel prices were descent last time I was there.

2 Likes

So are you talking about LANE Aviation, Signature Flight Support, or NetJets Headquaters?

3 Likes

It’s kinda like how many people from Ohio there are!

2 Likes

I have to say, I really like IAD!

1 Like

I think that’s the FBO we go to

2 Likes

Check out CYVR, #1 best airport in North America for 8 years in a row, that really is saying something 😂😉

1 Like

Hard to narrow down to just one…

Singapore and Dubai are up but also so is LHR T5, always know that I am home when I step off the aircraft there!

3 Likes

Changi airport in Singapore. Terminal 3🇸🇬

3 Likes

Kraków Airport (After refurbishment)

2 Likes

OMDB DXB Dubai is very good

4 Likes

Probably HND’s international terminal

1 Like

I dont know where we keep our private jet… It may be NetJets or LANE Aviation… Ill look next time (Its weird how I can tell you about any other airport (Not Really) but not my home)

2 Likes

Bangkok Suvarnabhumi’s terminals are beautiful. Sydney Kingsford Smith has many facilities available and have efficient services. It is also clean and well organised.

2 Likes

For me, obviously being little more ‘off the wall’ it would have to be the experience of Mindoro Airport (VGN) in the Philippines!

Went in there to do some circuits many years ago after checking with the local fuel chap that he could supply me and my wingman with Jet A1 or AVTUR. Upon stating that he could indeed encourage/cajole the worlds most beaten up and rusting fuel tanker up from Manila we agreed to return the following week for circuit practice.

After a few hours in the circuit and local area work we shut down for refuel, got pumped full and then discovered that the various Government fuel cards were all useless. In fact any and every card was useless as the man with the toothless smile wanted dollars and only dollars.

Thus ensued three days staying in a local resort whilst my winger and I waited for some cash to arrive to get our aircraft back!!! Very fond memories of a situation out of my hands but a lovely hotel on the beach in a beautiful part of the world!!!

3 Likes

Either DXB or SIN. Both beautiful airports

3 Likes