What is the Nicest Airport You Have Ever Been to?

Hi! I was curious what is the nicest airport you have ever been to? My choices are:
US: KMSP (Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport)
Worldwide: EDDF (Frankfurt Airport)

7 Likes

Has to be Orlando Airport for me.

5 Likes

Obviously Singapore Changi Airport ;)

Credits : Changi Airport Website

8 Likes

Ooh, I personally think that [Orlando International Airport] (https://www.orlandoairports.net/) is simply amazing overall from my own experience of flying and or being inside of that wonderful facility in general!

4 Likes

KMSP for sure the nicest… I think it even win an award for it

2 Likes

Probably… Vanuatu - Port Vila International Airport

1 Like

As @Puncakes said already, KMSP won some type of clean/nicest airport in the US award. It’s definitely the nicest I’ve been to so far.

2 Likes

Dubai (DXB) is very pretty

3 Likes

US: Denver Airport

4 Likes

Miami international, also franfurt and heathrow are both nice as well.

1 Like

DO NOT kill me for this but
US:JFK
World: Either SJO or SCL

1 Like

Your opinion… We cant kill you. Even though; I hate that airport with a high passion

3 Likes

World: Zurich
U.S: San Juan

1 Like

When I was younger it was even worst my top US airport was LGA

4 Likes

I would say Vancouver International Airport (YVR). It has a nice shopping and eating area. It even has a small aquarium :)

5 Likes

I mean… I guess I could go for my local Private Jet “Terminal” at KCMH…Thats a lovely interior for the airport…

3 Likes

In the US, I have to give credit do Denver International Airport. Mainly because it looks nice and has a nice terminal with a theme of the rockies :)

Although Im based in Denver, don’t worry there is no bias here ;)

2 Likes

Aye all these people mentioning Orlando gotta love it.Probably would have to pick Orlando but I have not traveled to much so I can’t say accurately

1 Like

India: Mumbai
World: Dubai

1 Like

I didn’t realize how many folks from Denver there are.

3 Likes