What is the most scenic route in the Caribbean?

Hi, IFC, hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I have a quick question for everyone in their opinion which is the most scenic route in the Caribbean? It can be like arriving at an Island from like the US. Or it can be inter island as well.
I will go first.

KMIA - MYNN, It is so magical. Just flying over a bit of the Miami skyline. And like 5 minutes later you see the amazing blue waters in the Bahamas. And as you start your approach the island vibes hit you. It is just amazing.

5 Likes

I’m gonna say any route over the Bahamas is always stunning 😍.

1 Like

It sure is. Love it over there .

KMIA-MYEH. You won’t be disappointed. Stunning views. 😍

2 Likes

Cancún - Santiago de Cuba is probably my favourite. Over the tropical blue seas and then a beautiful approach along the south side of Cuba.

2 Likes

@NoahM what’s ur favorite?

1 Like

you people like bahamas?

my favourite is TBPB-TTCP. hop in a a330 or a 767 and fly this route. a quick 20 minute flight.

2 Likes

Going to have to check it out. I love the Bahamas. Like in love!

1 Like

will check that out as well. MYES is super nice as well. They have pig beach there!

Ahhh the Caribbean

Philadelphia to St Lucia, St Lucia is amazing, or Charlotte to Grenada, Grenada has an amazing approach over the harbor with a runway similar to St. Maarten

3 Likes

Will have to add those to my list ! Grenada I heard was amazing!

1 Like

Has any one, flown into MYCC ?

Raleigh - Turks and Caicos

I flew this route myself and it was amazing!

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say Atlanta to George Town (Grand Cayman), Cayman Islands in the Delta 752, or Atlanta to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands in the Delta 739/A320. Both are very beautiful and HIGHLY recommend!

1 Like

Turks and Caicos is very nice. Will have to check it out thanks!

Oooo, I have have always wanted to go to Grand Cayman. I heard that the diving there is spectacular. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Both Grand Cayman and Turks and Caicos have AMAZING diving. West Caicos and Northwest Point of Provo both hold my favorite dive locations in the world. If you’re an avid diver like myself, you’ve gotta go there at least once in your life!

I’m dying from thinking about it as I type this lol

1 Like

haha, ya I would like to check it out. Seems super cool.

1 Like

Turks and Caicos also has a lizard place which I went to

1 Like

Here are a few photos for ya quick. About a month ago :)

1 Like