What is the most dangerous airport you have been at

My most dangerous airport would probably be Toronto Bishop airport.

Photo from daily hive.

1 Like

I think the most dangerous airport I’ve been to is either the Aspen Airport and the Eagle County Regional Airport! They’re both technically my local airports so I’ve flown out of there many times.

8 Likes

Well in infinite flight it would probably be Lukla, Saba, and many others. In real life it would be Courchevel, it was crazy because I skied to the spotting point at Courchevel and there was a nice restaurant over Courchevel airport where you could spot all the planes whilst resting and having a drink in the freezing weather.

3 Likes

I heard that Aspen is beautiful. How are you doing:)

1 Like

WAIT! You’ve been to Courchevel???

If I have to have flown from the airport then I’d have to say TIST, St. Thomas Cyril E King airport. If it is just a matter of visiting them I have visited Telluride (KTEX) and St. Barthelemy (TFFJ).

1 Like

Yeah I went on a ski trip there and when I went I didn’t even know of the airport and I was definitely in for a surprise!
That’s me with the obnoxious green helmet lol

5 Likes

You see a lot of twin otters at st barth right?

I think so. I dont really remember what I saw since it was a long time ago when I was in the Caribbean but I do remember seeing St. Barthelemy airport.

1 Like

Did you land at Princess Juliana?

KCLT bc the people are Ferocious

Bruh, have you seen the staff at Pearson?

1 Like

Charlotte is no where near as bad as YYZ.

2 Likes

Omg dude how do you spot there the security there is so mean and a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me that I was too close to the runway

1 Like

Im going to go out on a limb and say there is NO dangerous airport. A dangerous airport implies that it should not be open, or have been built in the first place. A better title for this would’ve been: What is the most challenging approach to an airport you have been at or What is the most challenging landing at an airport you have experienced.

That being said, I’ve been to Lukla, which is titled ‘Worlds most dangerous airport’. Which I disagree with. Yes, its an incredibly challenging and risky airport to land at, BUT, if it were dangerous, why would people by the thousands visit the airport annually and survive?

2 Likes

It was a joke but lol

1 Like

Just because there aren’t many accidents doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous…

1 Like

I’ve flown into Barra Airport. Once for my birthday and another for a day out. Quite a cool flight cause you can see into the flight deck too :)

2 Likes

Aspen is very beautiful and I think it’s one of the coolest places to plane spot along with EGE with their beautiful mountain backdrops!

1 Like

Lady Elliot Island Airport, planes literally land on the main walkway to the beach

1 Like