What is the most beautiful ATC tower?

In your opinion what is the most beautiful atc tower? In my opinion it’s between signapore changi tower Miami tower and schiphol tower

4 Likes

Vienna:

15 Likes

The Abu Dahbi control tower in the United Arab Emirates is amazing!image

29 Likes

Are we coming at this from a biased perspective? Or just in general? Because Denver international…what what’s with the booing? Okay yeah I’m biased to Denver but wow.
lol I’d have to say in terms of looks Abu Dahbi tower as shown above is beautiful. But nothing passes for beauty as…dodges rotten tomatoe.

2 Likes

BOSTON LOGAN INT has a great tower but if it were out of one I would choose Abu Dhabi

I don’t really notice/look at towers but the one i do see the most, Farnborough, is quite cool.

21 Likes

Now I live only a few miles from Farnbrough and never notice the tower at all! Will have to have look next time I am over that way!

1 Like

Boston-Logan’s tower is awesome since it’s unique from other ones but I definitely like SFO’s new control tower. The lighting, especially at night, is amazing.

photo credit to Peter Biaggi.

30 Likes

Farnborough, Mumbai and Edmonton. All quirky designs I like.

2 Likes

##Edinburgh!

20 Likes

Come on mate, I live nearly 100 miles away and I notice it every time i come up to visit family 😂

I would also have to say Edinburgh :)

the one at sydney’s pretty cool

The Denver towers are kind of ugly, especially the terminal B one

I think they are beautiful.

The one at LAX is a normal tower, but the Theme Building is a unique building at LAX. It is sitting right next to the ATC.

Note: the Theme Building is NOT ATC.

8 Likes

Bangkok’s (BKK) tower because it’s the world’s tallest.

12 Likes

They are beautiful in their own special way

1 Like

Well put. Very well put

9 Likes