What is the Longest Flight you have flown in Global?

Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. What is the longest flight you have flown in global?

With the advent of the Infinite Flight, long-haul flight, how many people are doing those LH/ULH overnighters?

So to keep this thread clean I ask that pilots report their longest flight in this format:

Aircraft Type
Route
Amount of fuel used
How long it was, both NMI and time are fine.
Anything else you want to add ie. a screenshot.

I also ask that the flights are continuous, ie. no fuel stop halfway through.

I flew EGLL-MMUN last night in the BA 777-300ER, just over 9 hours! That is the longest global flight I have logged so far.

So where have you flown? Let me know down below!

Moderators: As many topics are being closed to keep the IFC clean if this needs to be closed that is fine by me, all I ask is it is reopened after the clutter dies down.

I have also searched for a dup and was unable if you find one please flag it, thanks!

16 Likes

KSFO-WSSS which was 15:27 hours.

4 Likes

KIAD-OMAA which was a 12 hour and 42 minute flight. Overseas, overnight.
Was based off of a real life route, in a Etihad 787-10.
Used about 207647 lbs of fuel.
Have tons of screenshots. Here’s a few:

9 Likes

VIDP-KSFO on AIC B77L
NZAA-OTHH on QTR B77L

(Both approximately 17hrs)

3 Likes

Flew from YSSY-KLAX 14.30 minutes with a DAL 777-200ER. Had an extra 2.30 hours do to a tailwind

1 Like

2.5 Hours from Tallinn to London Heathrow

2 Likes

I’m boring.

777-200F
ANC - OAK
I have no idea how much fuel I used…
Took me about 4 Hours - 5 Hours. Battling headwinds in the morning.

1 Like

777-200ER YSSY-WMKK

Flight time 8hr 7mins because tailwinds

I had 4 hours of fuel left when I landed

Currently doing YPPH-NZAA via a skywriting route. It’s already been 11 hours in the air, 3 hours to NZAA. 777-200LR, and I will have a couple of hours reserve due to me filling up the tanks completely

1 Like

Cape Town to Johannesburg, about 2 hours

Good luck with the 14 hour-er!
I will be (hopefully) doing ZUUU-EGLL the wrong way round tonight. Should be a good 14-16 hours or more!

1 Like

thx. And since I have so much fuel, the actual flight plan enables me to fly back across the Tasman without any fuel stops and to YSCB then YMML

1 Like

Maybe @LouDon can add something to his thread to accommodate this topic @Kevin_Potthast

Seems similar and might be better for the community if everything was readily available in one place. 😉

4 Likes

You’re the mod, it’s up to you.
I just think that the topic you linked is more for what routes (in general) people have done, this one is a little more specific. I also think this topic better promotes discussion about how to use sites like www.windy.com to make your long haul even longer.
These topics are similar, but I also think that they are also good by themselves, with one topic it would just become a sea of mismatched discussions.

Lets just give it a go and see what happens ;)

3 Likes

The longest I’ve done was:
KMHT-BIKF in a Boeing 787-8 4 hours and 1 minutes. Transitioned from Day to night along the way, as well as the moon was starting to appear

1 Like

Same as you mate 🙂 I used 89,000 kg of fuel (reserve of 8000) on BA777-300ER , 9h44 mins
EGLL-MMUN

OTHH-KMIA Approx 16 hours, in a Qatar 77W. Had 18 hours of fuel and had a 150+ knot headwind :(.

KSFO - OMDB. About 15hrs flight time. I’m currently over Russia, 4h 50m left. Emirates 77L.

From a realistic route from OMDB TO YMML, 13 hours even with peddle to the metal

Mine was going to be MAN-SYD but LNAV failed so did the flight. So currently it’s HKG-MAN until tommorw morning when I work out whether MAN-MRU is longer or shorter than that :)

1 Like

I am about to fly to Dubai from Zurich In a A330-300. I’ll post pictures