I searched around and couldn’t find an answer. What is the Floating Point bug? Seriously, I really don’t know what this bug is.
A.k.a.: plane shaking. It happens when your plane has flown for a long distance and begins to shake, even slides in the ground insanely. I also noticed this even when you begin pushback but not a lot.
It’s when you fly a long flight from your departure point and your plane slides like crazy all over the ground.
It’s when you go far from your origin, then land and slide on the ground.
After flying for long periods of time the plane shakes, and for me when I land it floats in air and drifts to the side slowly.
Oh. I guess I never notice the bug. huh
Don’t worry the devs said that it will be fixed in the near future
Is there a video that shows this bug?
Well I found this video on YouTube that shows the floating point bug.
I did see some shaking when he/she was taxiing.
Isn’t it fixed in this update?
No. Why would they spend the time and effort to fix it when a whole new graphic system is coming out when Global flight is released.
New graphics system?
New scenery system. The regions and their data will no longer be stored on your device. Instead, it will be on a internet cloud system. Only cached scenery files will be on your device, meaning you need internet to fly in locations you haven’t recently flown in.
So I have to be connected at all times? This world can’t live without Internet… sad.
Actually, I am wrong. Forgive me.
Apparently this update fixed 80% of it and global will fix the rest of the 20% as Henrik said there.
I was wrong too. It hasn’t been fixed in this update. It’s been fixed with global flight.
Check out what Philippe said about this:
Jeez this is too confusing! Lol. I was right in my first post.
Man, I never noticed this when I’m flying :3. Guess I’m not that picky. Don’t really mind, and it doesn’t really bother me at all :3.