What is the exact Atc recruitment process?

Hello there,
Can some one tell the exact Atc recuitment process.I am going to take the test soon,so I thought I should know exactly how it works.I surfed the infinite flight community but didn’t find an exact topic for that.
Thanks INFI

Is this what you’re looking for ?

1 Like

I don’t think that has the process,like is there anything after the written or direct practicals?is practicals the last thing you have to pass to become an IFATC?

Initially you have a written exam, then a practical exam.

If you pass everything, you will be able to control small airfields, and then work your way up ;)

1 Like

Hello, I am new to IFATC so I can definitely tell you.
Step 1) Message 1 Recruter (I had Julius) and ask to do the test, meet all the requirements.
Step 2) you will do the written test, it’s good to have a piece of paper next to you, if you fail you may have to wait a month or 2 weeks depending on the percentage you got.
If you passed the written test here is step 3
Step 3) organise a time with the recruiter to do a practical.
If you make it then well done!
Im currently eligible to do class Charie and Delta Airports, then can work my way up to doing bravo airports

1 Like

Thx guys for clarifying

Good luck!

1 Like

Good info above.

I suggest you prepare before contacting a recruiter. Open an ATC tracking thread (search this forum for some great examples), read the #tutorials and check out the IFATC tutorials on YouTube. Build your ATC operations (ops) and get some good feedback on your controlling.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/tutorials/atc

All the best and have fun!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.