What is the European License for European aircraft

Well a FAA AMT license or aviation maintenance technology license is a rating to work on American aircrafts but there is another rating which is European to work on European aircrafts and I just forgot what the European license is called… anyone out there knows what it’s called?

Okay your question is not related in anyway to the title, please change it so it’s relevant to what your asking. Don’t Clickbait

1 Like

Cough cough click bait cough cough


This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.