What is the easiest aircraft to fly with?

In my opinion, I find the MD-11s and MD10s the easiest aircrafts to fly. It just is super responsive and easy to make smooth landings with. I’m glad that Infinite Flight added them :)

What do you find the easiest aircraft to fly with?

3 Likes

MD11 is hard because you need a lot of trim.

I find C130 hard as u need a lot of thrust to get it moving.

Probs easiest is 737

3 Likes

Well, I find it easy! I don’t know why Xd

Yeh, I agree that the C130s are hard to land. Try landing the C130 (Royal Netherlands Air Force) with full cargo! It’s so hard on short final: you just stall!

I find the a320 easy maybe because I fly them too much

2 Likes

MD-11 is easy ? Wow man i Can Not fly with MD-11 or DC10 … this Aircraft looks amazing but I can not fly with them. I think the MD-11 is the hardest aircraft to fly. Easiest aircraft is the 787-9 and a380 in my opinion

2 Likes

Woah! Yes, I forgot about the B789s, they’re extremely easy to fly with! But the A380? You must be an awesome pilot!

2 Likes

Every aircraft is hard if you fly it for the 1st time. Theres no fixed thumb rule for flying. Each aircraft is different from others regarding how it performs in different weight, wind, weather, rotate speed, landing speed, approach pitch angle, thrust needed, and other factors. You just need to get hang of it. Fly only one aircraft for a week and suddenly you’ll find it easiest to fly.

So it all comes down to how much you know about that particular aircraft, and how much flight you have done with that aircraft.

Still for just general answer, I find SR22 easiest to fly on IF.

4 Likes

I think b787 is the easiest airplane to fly. You can make really smooth landings with it

2 Likes

777, MD11, 767, C208, 747. Those are my favorite

2 Likes

My easiest aircraft to handle is the Boeing 787 and the 777. Then the 737, Airbus A320 followed by an F-22.

2 Likes

The like the A320. It’s APPR is super smooth and just an easy plane to land, do flaps, NAV, and so much more.

2 Likes

I’ll say the 777, 787,A340,A330 and the Crk

Mine was 747, A380

All the Aircraft except the Spitfire

I would say the easiest planes are the ones which you fly the most obviously there are some which are easy like the A320’s and B737’s but for me I find the B789’s,747 and the A380 the easiest but I know other users who find the 777’s the easiest when I can’t control them.

Ooh, does anyone find the Xcub easy to fly with?

1 Like

The 777-200ER is the smoothest plane I’ve flown in IF.

Ether the 787-8 or 737s are the way to go

1 Like

The md11 and dc10 require more thrust and they dont like to turn smoothly, and are slow in my opinion for cruiseing speeds in order to even hit a good speed fast you have to keep the thrust at 100% which is disgusting

1 Like

Maybe the A320 family.

1 Like