What is the Cringiest Thing You Have Seen on Infinite Flight?

During my first IFATC practical, having a grade 2 requesting takeoff in the pattern and then departing forcing me to resequence everyone.

3 Likes

Not sure if that’s cringey or if I’m just still salty lol.

1 Like

Every time I see the word “butter” being used for a smooth landing, it’s literally paralyzingly cringe!

2 Likes

Gotta butter the landing.

Fighter Jets nosediving into the ground at 1500 knots. :p

2 Likes

Thats probably for the IF records.

1 Like

Im just saying that’s what makes me cringe :)

1 Like

Someone who rotates at 250KTS

3 Likes

Someone who lands the CRJ aircraft with a 15 degree pitch.
Someone who taxis at 34 knots.
Someone who flies at 249 knots below 10,000 feet.
Someone with the call sign of one airline when they are flying a different airline.
Someone who advertises political stances as a callsign.
Someone forgets landing gear when landing.
Someone who uses the username nation001 besides Swiss001, for example USA001 and Japan001.

8 Likes

It can only be done with skill and an understanding of the aircraft.

1 Like

I do that in crosswind.

1 Like

Probably people who fly with their spoilers set to the flight position while airborne the whole duration of the flight.

1 Like

When you are on ATC (exp) and you give a sequence, #2 follow traffic X and that person darts in trying to get in 1st

2 Likes

That’s not cringey, that’s painful…

1 Like

Accurate description of people taking off in casual.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much every server ha

Watched a C-130H (sorry, my memory isn’t 100 percent) fly across the runway 10 feet off the ground about two feet in front of a plane on takeoff roll at JFK the other day.

He didn’t make it to wherever he thought he was going, needless to say.

4 Likes

I’ve seen users take adjacent taxiways to each other to see who can get to the runway first. It’s quite amusing rather than cringy, but I find it annoying once they start taxiing at 34kts. Haha

1 Like

Two cringiest things

1. The casual server, I think nothing will ever top this.

2. flying into PHNL today I am coming on final and I announced I was final and someone took off and I was fine with it as I was still far out. But then I get to short final…
    someone announces he is going to take off and I quickly announced for the third time I was landing and I got frustrated as I was there and doing a stable approach with the 717 and I thought ok I will just land above him, but karma comes around and he was ghosted and I laughed super hard lol. it was like the moment when you see someone driving and he runs a red light right in front of a cop

1 Like

@Mattheus