What is the Cringiest Thing You Have Seen on Infinite Flight?

Ohhhh yeah, another one of these threads.
If you remember this thread, then you know I wanted to hear what was the funniest thing on IFC. Well, I have a new question.
What is the cringiest thing you have seen on the entirety of IF? IFC not included.

@schyllberg, don’t think I don’t know what you are going to do.

1 Like

Somebody who requests to land at JFK, you are holding short for 5 mins and than they go to LGA

8 Likes

Oh god. Not another one of those approaches.

If I were you I’d have checked with Seb directly via PM before creating this topic as the last one got unlisted and closed, just to be sure…

2 Likes

My own epic fails

Nose dive on final
2/4 engine takeoff backflip
Ect lol

1 Like

Me taking off with one engine and wondering why I can’t go any faster than 145 knots on takeoff.

Then landing and seeing my engine off with my friend

But I still greased the landing

7 Likes

Me trying to land a GA going 120 kts

5 Likes

One time I was flying across the Pacific Ocean and saw some UFO’s.

13 Likes

Been there as well my friend

1 Like

(Pre Global)

Doing patterns with two mods, wind glitch occurs, I go slewing out and I get a few vios… in front of them.

10 Likes

The clingiest thing I guess is my callsign, or I do think it is more funny than cringe tho, it is callsign SANDW1CH 😂

3 Likes

Everything in casual or something in training server at KNUC in pre global

5 Likes

We should make a KNUC event :D

Edit
Fixed the spelling

8 Likes

Is that an AirProduct94 refrence

8 Likes

Yes but no, I used it before AirforceProud used it, but I don’t really care, I just like using that callsign, also you can see it in my profile that I’m using it

2 Likes

Maybe one of AFP’s friends showed him this and he used.

i know this didn’t happen

2 Likes

my flying skills

2 Likes

the training/casual server

7 Likes

From the third person this was the funniest thing ever, just seeing people shoot off, but since you got vios it was super anoying to have it happen 😂

Funniest personal experiences were at KNUC, and Half moon, those were the good old days

4 Likes