What is the best tips for getting into IFATC

I have been trying to get into IFATC for a long time and have failed both of my tests, so can someone already in IFATC give me some tips for the test. Thanks!

3 Likes

When it comes to the written i recommend the practice test, take your time re read the questions, watch the ifatc tutorial videos on youtube. Take notes and study the manual

1 Like

ok i will try that.

thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Read the ATC manual correct you can read up to 3X to understand everything. After that I recommend taking the Practice test too. The manual helped me really much at my both IFATC Tests. If you need help or if you have questions feel free to send an PM.

5 Likes

Definitely some great tips above. From the sounds of it, I would assume you are currently in the recruiting process. Make sure to read all of the information that your recruiter has given you. They will link to some helpful resources. Most importantly, do not give up. If you really want to join, keep persevering and you will succeed. We look forward to seeing you on the team!

2 Likes

This, it helps a lot. It will make you practice for the written test, and overall it can make you know how much knowledge do you have on the theoretical side of IFATC.

The manual is a great resource for the written test, but it will be very important for the Practical.

What I suggest? Practice. Simple, like studying for an exam in school. For the written, with the practice tests, and studying the manual… and for the practical, simply controlling. You can open up an ATC Tracking Thread to gain skills and practice before taking the practical, as it will make you understand better the fundamentals in the manual if case you didn’t.

1 Like

Thanks you guys for all the tips.

Ok i will if i need to

Hey there,

Something that helped me during my written was to draw the questions scenarios on a paper to make sure who was where.

Some little details shows up when drawing the question

4 Likes

Make sure you really prepare for this one because this is you last chance for 3 months.

As said above, make sure you draw out the situation’s on paper. Also, don’t rush yourself, you have plenty of time. Finally, read the user guide at least 3 times, that has all the stuff you need to know. Make sure you memorize it pretty good

2 Likes

is the practice test very similar to the official test?

Yes it is quite similar

1 Like

Practice tests, The perfect Atc test: Perfect Atc test video, And the ATC guide should be enough.
Thank you

1 Like

yeah pretty much but the questions are a little bit more in the actual test

1 Like

Great tip for what I did for my test and I passed.

2 Likes

Great job! Get a trainer, they help so much. I have @Cooper, and he’s amazing!

4 Likes

#BestTrainer

Praying walter doesn’t see this🙏

2 Likes

Did you have Cooper too or smth?

1 Like

I had him for radar training

1 Like