What is the best thing you ever did on IF

What is the best thing you ever did on Infinite Flight?

1 Like

Download it.

30 Likes

Lol k I meant like flown an aircraft that is the best to you

Become an IFATC

6 Likes

Land a plane.

2 Likes

Learn from my mistakes and take deserved punishments as gracefully as possible… not always easy, but necessary!

4 Likes

I remember I took an F-14 through the Grand Canyon. I posted a topic on it, but it was like, my second topic in the IFC, so you’d have to go pretty deep into my profile to find it.

Become a member of the no-life club (last Monday!). Currently sitting at 1,003 hours :)

1 Like

I’ll just count my best flight. It was a quick hop from EGKK to LFPG with Vueling. I had third party apps, used realistic SIDs and STARs, used realistic airways from charts and SkyVector, very buttery landing, all that jazz. I’m most proud of that flight and inspired me to use SIDs and STARs all the time.

2 Likes

Accidentally go Mach 3 into IFATC controlled OMDB. Oops…

Realistic flights that end in butter are always the best.

4 Likes

Applying for Aer Lingus va (just today!)
And landing in a very bad storm last year in the trusty A320

Flying to Alaska for the first time was the best thing I ever did on IF. Once I went to Alaska, it quickly became my favorite place, not because I currently live in Alaska(making me biased towards it), but because of its scenery. Alaska is my go to place for pattern work and for great pictures. I highly recommend checking out Alaska if you haven’t been there yet!

4 Likes

Honestly the best of many accomplishments I’ve had within Infinite Flight is being a CEO of a VA and being in IFATC. So much fun and very rewarding.

1 Like

Honestly the first time I did a full flight from SFO to LAX. I usually stop after I get up to eight or nine thousand feet because I need to do other stuff. But I completed it, though with three go arounds. The first one was because o was stupid and missed the approach, the next two was the ATC’s fault. But I felt very fulfilled.

Land with a VS that is not over -3471

2 Likes

3471? That’s rookie numbers. My average is 5678.

1 Like

ahaha you should see me at FNF, a nice -10825 descent and landing is quite nice

1 Like

We’re gonna need some proof.

Flying into Innsbruck, taking a tight turn and smacking a mountain, somehow surviving and landing normally.