What is the Best scenery?

Hello IFC, I was wondering… What is the best scenery you’ve seen while flying?

It’s interesting to see what IF scenery has to offer! Feel free to tell me or send pics!

Have a great day!

4 Likes

I posted this reply a really long time ago but your question reminded me of it. If I had any personal recommendations it would be the following!

3 Likes

Flying into LOWI

2 Likes

I personally love anything in the Caribbean, the beautiful blue waters are stunning!

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I’m definitely going to try them!

(fun fact: I’m in Lima right now haha)

2 Likes

I forgot to add: South America is also breath taking 🤩

3 Likes

New Zealand is incredible

4 Likes

My favorite is definitely NZQN, I just keep on going back there.

3 Likes

try out Asia pacific, China, Singapore Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia to be exact

2 Likes

landing into some airports in the alpes with any GA plane is quite the experience, specially LSGS (Sion) and LSZS (Samedan)

1 Like

Mountains of the Himalayas, Alps and New Zealand

Literally places of scenic beauty there

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your answers! I’ll definitely check out all the places you mentioned! Have a great day :)

• Matt

Everywhere is beautiful :)
A very underrated region that rarely anyone mentions is central Asia. Countries like Kazhakstan, Kyrgistan and Turkmenistan offer stunning views and diverse landscapes!

1 Like

My favorite scenery is SEQM Quito… this airport has no 3D… but the mountains there are beautiful 😍

2 Likes

Try the approach into CYLT. There is a lot of ice :D

3 Likes

My favorite scenery is always in Japan. Not because I have an @ANAVirtualGroup bias as staff lol. I personally have the opinion that flying around Japan is really beautiful.

2 Likes

Any where that has mountains or hills

It’s just 😍😍

2 Likes

The approach into the 28s at SFO is amazing, with views of San Jose @BigBert10 and the Bay. I also like the descent into Kansai (RJBB) with beautiful Japanese scenery. If you want both, fly from KIX to SFO; I’ve done it before it’s really nice!

4 Likes

Innsbruck.

1 Like

Flying into Lukla Nepal

3 Likes