What is the best route to do in Australia?

What flight route should I do in Training server? It must be an Australian route operated by Qantas or Virgin Australia.

5 Likes

Hey mate, welcome back to the community.
I recommend flying out of Darwin, Cairns, or Hamilton Island. Great scenery for those routes. If not, try a route to a mining airport in WA, always enjoyable flying to there.

Hope to see you around flying aussie skies.

2 Likes

Flying around Cairns and Darwin if your looking for scenic routes. Also we have a large amount of flights that can be done around the coast of Australia.

The most popular route in Australia would be Sydney to Melbourne but if you’re looking for scenery, those places said above such as Cairns are fantastic.

i would reccomende YBCS/Cairns to YHID/Horn island

2 Likes

Anything regional from Cairns is great to be honest, Cooktown, Lizard Island, and Townsville are also great to fly.

1 Like

i might do some of those actually

1 Like

Just be aware the first two are small GA airports. Should fly with max. C208

1 Like

Alright! I’ll try it out soon!

1 Like

mine was Melbourne to Townsville great flight.

Alright, I’ll consider that.

For me, for sure, it’s Gold Coast (YBCG) to Melbourne (YMML). I fly this route each year, and I never get sick of it. Gold Coast has an amazing coast, better than Brisbane in my opinion, and Melbourne probably has one of the best airports that this country has to offer. ;)

2 Likes

Well for me it is any route in to Gold Coast (YBCG) because the approach into this airport is GORGEOUS and vfr!

1 Like

I would say lax to syd because I have done this before. Just start before you sleep and land after breakfast.

Smart, but no can do.

1 Like

What about Auckland to Sydney?

Melbourne Hobart is a nice route to think about in a 737. Happy flying!

I like Perth to Broome personally

YPPH-YMML is always fun ish would be even better if we had a YAM livery 787

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.