What is the best or worst inflight service you have experienced?

United airlines from Paris to O’hare.
First class treatment in economy plus. Also the pilots gave me their flight plan.

Comment you best or worst experience

23 Likes

Jetstar wouldn’t hand out bottles of water on a 3 1/2 hour flight!

6 Likes

Alliance Airlines wouldn’t let me use the bathroom.

7 Likes

The flights I’ve been on are inter-European low cost economy flights. The best I’ve been on is a BA A320 because it has one TV per 20 seats (hey, it’s better than none) that only showed flight stats. The worst is Ryanair when the stewardess threw some pretzels at me from the isle. The pretzels were never found.

My air travel is about getting from A to B. No luxuries, no hassle.

5 Likes

Allegiant wouldn’t let me use the restroom while in cruise. No turbulence either.

2 Likes

When are flight was delayed and we had to wait 10 hours in a airport for the next flight.

2 Likes

Longest wait I’ve had is 6 hours. A storm over Majorca.

1 Like

Oh that sucks at least we were at Chicago O’Hare

What can be better ;)

45 Likes

Anything but pasta other then that it looks good.

2 Likes

Do you know what aircraft it was?

What airline do you fly for? :o

2 Likes

United? Good service? When did this happen?

I assume since Smisek left?

6 Likes

Qatar airways left me sitting on a Broken seat and didn’t even compensate for it …

4 Likes

Best: Alaska, best domestic service ever. Cruising snack, decending snack, +Windows tabs.

Worst: American, Wow, one cup of Coke.

:Note- almost same flight time.

6 Likes

Worst: Austrian Airlines, requested cola but got some weird tasting water instead

Best: Austrian Airlines, got upgraded to business on the flight back

4 Likes

United has very good service though…

2 Likes

Best is by far Southwest. The Captains were hilarious and I got to see the flight-deck. Very nice and smooth experience!

7 Likes

My best is Etihad First Class. Can’t be picky for the service and product provided

My worse is a Air Canada business class flight with the same food served in economy

2 Likes

Lol I wish i had those problems

3 Likes