What is the best long-range plane in Infinite Flight

I want to see your answers for me, I don’t know the best plane

32qv4lir54kp

2 Likes

It would be the A350! It is really fuel efficient and It can hold a bunch of fuel. Plus it’s reworked! :)

1 Like

I would recommend the A350. Next runner up would be the B777LR. Both have what seems like endless range, with the A350 having a bit better performance in my experience.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s pretty good

747, 787, and 777

Basically, any Boeing

1 Like

787 has pretty good range! I recommend it!

1 Like

Yes, the 787 is awesome, no doubt about that

1 Like

The 787, no questions asked. The A350 is nice but not as nice as the 78.

1 Like

Yes, but there is a new plane, man (:

I do agree with the 787, however a very underused aircraft that has great range would also be the DC-10.

2 Likes

777LR, and the A350

A350 goes anywhere in the worl at FL330/340, higher is actually worse lol

B767 can go anywhere for some reason lol

I’ve done NZAA-EGLL in 789 but almost ran out. 78x might be better, not sure

2 Likes

Also for some reason the 747-8 has almost 24hrs of range with full fuel. I’m looking at maximum fuel and nothing beats it for flight time, but you do have to factor in variables like the weather and many other things. A close 2nd is the whale (a380)

2 Likes

787-10 is effective

1 Like

I think, the 787-9 is very effective

2 Likes

I did SIN-EWR a little while ago even after I landed I still managed to have around 2 hours of fuel according to FPLtoIF

1 Like

You can find a gathering of aircraft endurance times here: Infinite Flight Fuel Burns (Estimates)

That said, technically the DC10F is the king of “long range”. 18 ½ hrs on a single tank and can be refueled in the air 3 times. If my maths are correct thats 55 ½ hours in the air without having to land. Double the A350. 🙂

Just math. But hey, sometimes you do have to try planes other than Boeing and Airbus. Just sayin’.

2 Likes