What is the best flight you had?

My best flight-
Was YYZ to PTY is 1st class. Aircanada rouge (a319)
the staff was kind, the food was good.

(I look up to see is this a copy, all of them is locked)

3 Likes

Awesome! This should be in #real-world-aviation.

1 Like

Frogot, done !

1 Like

Mine was definitely BA662!!

Was my first and only flight in an 767 just before British airways retired them

Was great seeing the old and better interior and was one very smooth flight

2 Likes

My best flight was SFO-FRA, it was on one of UAs last 747s before they retired the next month.

2 Likes

Wow! if I went I would be in tears.

1 Like

SEA - LHR via KEF on Iceland Air in First Class (Saga)

3 Likes

Mine was Venice - Vienna with Level A321. I payed only 0,01€ for this flight (promotion sale of Level), the flight was almost empty, so I could sit where ever I wanted and the crew was amazing!

3 Likes

A flight where you don’t crash 😂

2 Likes

From KJFK-EHAM on a KLM 747 on the top deck
Queen of the skies!

I may or may not have sat in the cockpit for landing

2 Likes

I can’t really choose a favorite flight. My four Lufthansa flights from JFK to MUC, MUC to NAP, VCE to FRA, and FRA to JFK were all pretty good except for not having a window seat on the first one and it feeling like it took an eternity to cross the Atlantic.

1 Like

My best and probably worse Flight was a United Flight from KDEN-KIAH. Houston had been experiencing bad weather all day, and we ended up having a delay until 12am(I think?). Anyways, once we finally boarded, the captain did his normal announcement thing, but put a twist on it by saying “yeah, we’ve been flying in this weather all day, and it’s not that great. We might be able to land, or we might get vectored. Just remember, if I turn on the seatbelt sign, please fasten your seatbelt because I probably know something you don’t,” which was hilarious. Sure, we only had a cup of tap water as our beverage, and we sat on the taxiway for 45 mins waiting for a gate, but the crews attitude made it so much better.

3 Likes

Nice, all my best flights were all with Panama as destination, the approach over the bay offers a wonderful view of the city and the canal.

1 Like

Any flight that doesn’t crash I consider to be a great flight.

3 Likes

HKG-MAD, CX, B77W.
Amazing crew, great IFE, amazing food, and some of my fondest memories come from that Flight!

(Economy, as I’d probably have to sell a lot of valuable stuff to be able to travel in Business or First)

1 Like

Undoubtedly San Francisco to Dubai in Emirates Business Class! I was in seat 16K if I remember correctly on the top deck of the A388!

1 Like

And the boats! love Panama!

1 Like

JFK to LHR my first business class flight my parents told me to sleep but I stayed up the whole time I regretted it in London.

1 Like

EIDW - LFPG or EBBR Aerlingus A320. I would love to Fly the Aerlingus A330 to Malaga, Spain.

I flew Alaska first recently and was very surprised with the food and service. Flying United and Delta domestic first this summer so it should be interesting to see how they stack up. And eventually I’m looking forward to flying international buisness class in the years to come. Miles, miles, miles!