What is the best airline in the Middle East?

Since the last one closed I wanted to re-create it .

In your opinion what do you think the best national airline company in the Middle East is ??

Qatar Airways
Emirates
Kuwait Airways
Saudi Arabian Airlines
Etihad
Gulf Air
Egypt Air
Oman Air
Iraqi Airlines

Why did you pick that airline and what makes it better than the others ??

Mine would be Kuwait Airways because has the most leg room in economy and has really nice Royal Class Suite.

6 Likes

Qatar 100%, emirates is also rlly good

4 Likes

I dunno, I never flown in any 😂

3 Likes

Hands down El Al. Maybe a little bias since I am the CEO of El Al Virtual, but I genuinely find them an amazing airline with a comfortable cabin, a top-notch fleet, and great service!

7 Likes

I can’t agree with you more!!
In terms of safety and just in general El Al is the best!

4 Likes

Never flown on but from what I have seen it looks like Etihad due to the service and seating.

2 Likes

I’d say Etihad. It’s got great services and a good route network, as well as a lot of partners throughout the world.

1 Like

Who else has a missile defense system on their aircraft? 😂

6 Likes

Did some thinking. If I ever needed to fly in the Middle East for any reason whatsoever, Id probably go with Jazeera Airways.

Exactly my point!
No airline can beat that in safety!

1 Like

Jazeera is a Kuwaiti airline wouldn’t recommend tbh they lost my bag once

El Al has a missle defense system?!?!?

2 Likes

sign me up

2 Likes

Okay what?!?!
Sounds like the safest without contest to me

2 Likes

Yeah
You didn’t know?
They have to since Israel is constantly under fire for reasons that no one can guess

1 Like

I mean all Middle eastern Carriers are extremely safe none are dangerous.

Indeed they do :)

Check this out!

3 Likes

Yea I understand that

thats crazy

1 Like

I would love to say Etihad but with the cost-cutting that they are doing, there product quality has greatly decreased in my opinion. I think that Qatar Airways is probably the best middle east carrier now. However Kuwait Airways is actually super underrated. It might even be the third best carrier in the region.

2 Likes