What is the best airline/airport lounge you have been to?

I have never actually been inside a lounge (well I might have when I flew business on AA but I don’t remember that experience because I was 3). So I wanted to know what you think is the best looking lounge or best in terms of service. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t been in one, I just wanted to know your opinion

This however is the emirates business class linger in Dubai which is one I want to look inside of (mainly because I want to fly emirates business at some point)

Credits: https://onemileatatime.com/emirates-business-class-lounge-dubai-review/

3 Likes

I’ve only been to one lounge, American’s Admirals Club at DFW’s Terminal D. Not the best, but good views of aircraft.

1 Like

All the lounges I’ve been to are the Priority Pass lounges in Europe and Northern America. They serve good food/drink with a wide range of seating for different people.

1 Like

Ahlan Lounge in Dubai Concourse B.

Awesome lounge with great food and desserts as well private showers and really good cost with priority pass. I was traveling economy and I went there for ~5 hours for under $50

1 Like

I have been in Emeriates and Lufthansas first class lounges in Boston great view and great food. Lufthansa busness class in Frankfurt was the best lounge I have ever been in. Showers and sleeping area and great viewing deck.

1 Like

That’s pretty hard for be, I’ve been in so many lounges in so many different countries. The BAW Concorde Room was quite amazing, but so was this one in Singapore Changi Airport. I forgot the name though.

1 Like

I’ve only ever been to 2 lounges the BA business class lounge in Heathrow Terminal 3 and the H/K Admirals club in ORD which has nice ramp views

1 Like

Been to so many so gotta think about this. Probably a tie between Cathay’s business lounge at VHHH, AA’s flagship first lounge at JFK and AA’s flagship first lounge at KLAX.

1 Like

Gatwick No.1 Lounge - when flying TUI - my family got lounge vouchers :)

1 Like

Star Alliance Lounge at LAX…enough said. So big, great spotting, delicious food…I remember that time I visited the lounge in 2017.

By the way RIP my Star Alliance Gold status…

1 Like

Was it the Singapore Airlines Private Room?

1 Like

The United Airlines Polaris lounge at SFO. Very nice.

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume I have the money for a lounge

1 Like

The United Polaris lounge at LAX was very nice

1 Like

I’ve been to the No Airline Lounge at No Airport. This is literally my third time flying with Oneworld

1 Like

I’ve been to only one lounge a few times. Mastercard business lounge at LROP (Bucharest Otopeni) and they serve beverages ans cold food only.

1 Like

Air New Zealand Lounge In Brisbane. Hands Down.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the business class Lufthansa lounge in Frankfurt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.