What is one place you would love to see ATC?

Hello All,

I’m really curious to hear where you think ATC should go more often :

the place/airport had to be original

I personally think Africa doesn’t get enough attention as it’s beautiful!

Let me hear your original airports / places down below :)

2 Likes

There’s ATC in Africa as we speak…

8 Likes

talking about tip top africa :), the very north

This is an interesting subject. I myself would love to see ATC in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel. I don’t recall it ever being IFATC Controlled during the week or during FNF’s :(

6 Likes

Antarctica, unfortunately I don’t think any of the airports down there have sufficient capacity to handle as many inbounds as they would likely get. Maybe a day with NZCH as a hub and several Antarctic routes could work, but it would be pretty…touch and go 🤣🤣

I’ll see myself out for that one

8 Likes

This is an interesting subject. I myself would love to see more general aviation days, as someone that loves the Cessna 172, TBM, and XCub.

As for regions, I’ll have to go with Northern Europe. It’s a beautiful region!

2 Likes

I’d love to see some alternate airports in the populated regions. KLGB, KSNA, KSJC, KOAK, KSMF as some examples.

Edit: As far as GA, it might be fun to see KSMO up and running in tandem with LAX.

4 Likes

Same i wish there were more GA FNF’s 👍

2 Likes

You sir have just earned yourself a high five 🙌

1 Like

KPVD… I don’t think it has ever had atc

1 Like

I would love to see more Asia around Pakistan , Bangladesh
Also would love to see Lagos and more of Argentina action :) (all these places have never had ATC)

1 Like

Also FUL and CNO would be cool to have open. If we ever get new military aircraft or any reworked CNO would be great for a military airport.

Is there a way to give you a virtual hug?

2 Likes

Anchorage. Hasn’t happened in a long time. It’s been Phoenix and NYC and them every time the US is featured. Which is cool (I love when the US is featured) but it’s the same places.

1 Like

For me I would love to see the highland and islands of Scotland open for some GA fun!

2 Likes

😂 everyone always forgets about the GA airports in SoCal

2 Likes

Singapore? Hong Kong? 😂 lol 😂

Ok, no, I’d like to see the Mediterranean sea more. Especially the Iberian Peninsula and Greece!

2 Likes

OH so like @Thunderbolt mentioned! nice i agree

Facts 💯… agreed

1 Like

Venezuela never gets featured :(
Meanwhile it has a lot of beautiful scenery

2 Likes