What is on your bucket list

Finish all my ratings and fly for either the airlines or corporate. And own an airplane as well.

Planes… I want planes. Want a private plane and another private plane.

2 Likes

To get my private pilot license for sure.

2 Likes

Riding a B744 before they are all retired and becoming a pilot for SWA

1 Like

I have this idea to purchase some hardware and have a go with X-plane 11, in particular Live. But I have no idea if/how X-plane 11 does Live (if you do, send me a PM, and don’t use this thread).

An even vaguer idea is to go for my private pilot licence.

Would love to do a flight in a private jet, but I am lacking rich friends.

Within IF, I want to fly EGLL to EHRD in a Spitfire, and land a little Super Decathlon on top of the Mont Blanc.

Oh and I want to become a Grade 6 ;-)

3 Likes
  • CPL
  • ATPL
  • 777 Type rating / license
1 Like
  • PPL
  • Fly in a warbird (have already booked a flight)
  • Fly in a fighter
1 Like

Take an Emirates A380 JFK-DXB
Be on a 747 flight before they retire
Become a frequent flier, flying whenever I can wherever I can

1 Like

Amen. Amen. Amen. That best bucketlist I’ve ever seen :)

3 Likes

Definitely fly on a 747. 😉

3 Likes
  • Fly on a B747 before they retire
  • Fly on a A380
  • Fly on a B757 before they retire
  • Fly inside the cockpit
  • PPL
  • Own an airline
2 Likes

You might be able to do this if you have friends or family working as crew on corporate jets. My mom was a flight attendant for a private jet company, and crew and employees (the company drive lol) and their friends and family are allowed to fly on ferry flights as long as the employee is accompanying. Not to brag or anything 😏, but my brother, mom, and I flew Hong Kong to Macau twice (it’s just a quick 15 mins flight) and i got to sit in the cockpit. Not sure if all corporate airlines allow this though, as my mom knew the owner of the airline personally. Give it a try if you’ve got any friends working in that industry.

On my bucket list is mostly places to go:

• Go to Germany, Iceland, somewhere in South America, and Africa
  • Fly on an A350
  • Get my PPL and eventually a CPL OR become ATC if I eventually find that flying is not my thing
  • Fly BA1 (idk why, it just seems fun especially crossing the Atlantic in an a business class A318. Flying out of EGLC is exciting for me already lol)
  • Visit North Korea, my mom is against this but my dad Anschluss (why does it autocorrect to Anschluss every time I type and) I would like to do this. It seems quite interesting and make for great stories.

Not too much as my bucket list mostly consists of non aviation related stuff. I am also proud to have flown on Cathay’s 747 from Hong Kong to Tokyo and back, especially since they’ve retired.

2 Likes

X Plane 11 with a pc that can run it
Unlimited IF Live for life
Work at an airport for the summer
Long haul: Fly aboard a 787,A350, A340, 747-400, and a 747-8 all in first class of course xd
Domestic/Short Haul: Fly aboard a CRJ, ERJ, Dash 8, and a Saab 340 or 2000. And 737 Max 10, A321, and a 757.
Do a flight on IF while in a plane
Fly on air greenlands A330 to kangerlussuaq then fly a dash 8 to Nuuk

PPL, CPL, Flying a Heavy or Super. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Fly on, or see lamd a 747/A380, since we probably wolnt have those for a long time, some would say fly on a 787 since it is nicer, but I am less woried about that now since we will have those in 20yrs when I grow up(I will grow up in less than 20yrs but…)

1 Like

Be a 777/787 pilot.
Be a Sam Chui in my spare time

3 Likes

Quality computer (for running flights sims and other things faster)
Logitech Yoke
P3D or XP11
A bunch of high quality model planes (because why not)
Going to a real high traffic airport (LAX) and spotting for hours

1 Like

PPL and the opportunity to fly a 737

I also want a sick flight sim setup for my PC

1 Like

Convair 580 in real life and infinite flight and to see convair 580 daily and fly the convair 580 A’s you can see I love the convair 580

Here’s some pictures of this beautiful aircraft
All photos belong to me

2 Likes

Also getting a class 1 medical certificate but that is not looking likely

1 Like