What is Norwegian like?

Hey, since i am flying with Norwegian pretty soon i was wondering what they were like, have you got any complaints about them or do you like them? Please leave your feedback in the comments :)

• Norwegian are great!
  • They are ok, but need improvement
  • They terrible
  • Worst airline ever
  • Never flown with them

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve never flown with them, but according to SkyTrax it’s Europe’s best budget airline.
They have free wi-fi onboard.

3 Likes

I know they have free wifi so i can play IF :) ;) @Laurens

1 Like

I wish Turkish had that. Then I wouldn’t have been so bored on my 10 hour flight to Istanbul and then 3 hour to Isfahan.

1 Like

I flown with them last year from SXF to LPA and they are great! One of my best flights. Are you going to fly with one of their 737s or 787s?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

A lot of U.S. users on here say that it’s a basic but I’ve never been on a flight with WIFI onboard and I’ve been on around 7 different airlines and I fly a good few times a year. Is this mainly seen on U.S. Carriers?

1 Like

Flown with them a few times around Europe. Good experience, very professional, dosnt seem like a typical budget airline once on board.

If you read some of the professional pilot forums you will know that they are liked less so from that side of the cockpit.

2 Likes

Haha… not. BA and Virgin are like the only UK airlines to have it.

1 Like

WiFi is probably one of the best Ive used so far.

1 Like

Are there any complaints about Norwegian

nice pushing your threads up to the top ;P don’t think i didnt notice

Shhhh @Thomas_Oehrling 😂😂

1 Like

Why? Are you going to fix them?
Sorry I’m confused

1 Like

Fix what @dush19

Fix whatever people complain

1 Like

No I just wanna know if they have had any bad experiences with them because I’m flying with them soon @dush19

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.