What is IFGEP

I’m trying to find what is IFGEP but I can’t and I have been tagged as one too.

1 Like

Here is their thread:

1 Like

so what can I do with that? and why have i been tagged as one even tho I did not apply

I’m not sure why you were tagged as one, maybe contact their management about that. It might have been a simple mistake

ok thank you

1 Like

Hey, @Dream!

Good question. IFAE stands for Infinite Flight Aviation Experts. We are a Virtual Organization based around three core pillars: Integrity, Respect, and Professionalism. We haven’t noticed any ‘tagging’ lately - perhaps somebody mistook you for a different IFAE pilot? Nonetheless, if you have any other queries, feel free to message this account or reply on our thread linked above, and one of our Upper Management will get to you. Thanks!

~ Suhas | IFAE Upper Management

9 Likes

Oh sorry i was supposed to right Ifgep but i misspelled it im so sorry to bother you

Hello, this is their topic, hope this helps!

If you have any questions i would PM them and wait for a staff member to get back to you :)

2 Likes

yes i do have questions can you pm them for me?

IFGEP is Infinite Flight Global Expert Pilot!

or start a pm and add @Dream to it

1 Like

I believe the OP meant that his VA/VO affiliation was set as IFGEP, which he probably mistakenly set.

To remove your VA/VO affiliation, go to your IFC preferences > profile > scroll to VO affiliation > select (select an option) if you do not wish for that field to show up.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for helping! We have now contacted with @Dream.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.