1 Like

IFFG-Infinite Flight Fan Group
IFWP-Infinite Flight World Pilots

Not sure what IFFP is

@Owen_Lewis
@Rotate

2 Likes

It was a typo

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

how can we join IFFG and IFWP ? :D

Send a request to join, and you will be accepted by any of the admins

1 Like

where to send that request ? :-)

In the group page, search on FB

Yes! As they already said, make sure to join both groups since many of the events/update infos are posted in those.

IFWP if having a huge anniversary event on 22’d of August, so make sure to check that out as well!

//IFWP event admin

Aww I don’t have fb

its ok! You may join our events without being a group member! Just make sure to keep lookout for any events posted like e.g

Much of the basic info has been covered already, but as one of the admins I just wanted to write a brief introduction. IFFG and IFWP are fan groups of Infinite Flight - two largest communities on Facebook at the present time. As of recent time we work together on events and other things, but in general both are places to talk Infinite Flight, get hints and tips, share your screenshots/experiences and so on. Just head to Facebook, search and join in the fun :) @John_Preston21 is the founder of IFWP, and @JayRex is the founder of IFFG. Both are excellent communities so join up :)

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think l have counted several more acronyms for your flying groups…maybe you all can list them here to…South Asia pilots I think is another…

What is IFEP mean then ?

Infinite Flight Elite Pilots

Copy…then what qualifies you as an elite vs. standard pilot to join your group…and how many are former beta testers ?

No worries :)

2 Likes

Elite is just the name that we decided on. It does not set a standard you need to have to join.