What is going on with the community?

I think he´s a communist lol.

4 Likes

No problem :) we create threads that are in and of themselves what you would call “interesting”.
Threads with the most beautiful photos brings on the determination to set out and create your own such photos to let the community see.
Threads with boring routine posts makes you want to add something witty (sarcasm etc)
Threads of people saying how much the forum means to them should make you want to make the forum a better place.
We fight the lack of determination by us ourselves being the ones to start the ball rolling

1 Like

Either at or it’s called flowery language…lol sorry about that my novel is finished and I wasn’t allowing myself that luxury so I spill it out here

Thank you but I’m not 😐

2 Likes

#makecommunitygreatagain

1 Like

No offence, this is one of the reason why the forum quality is decreasing. No need to exaggerate everything

7 Likes

I gave the opportunity to cleanse the forum and no one agreed. So, deal with it.

12 Likes

No one agreed with your way because it was hurtful

Yet you are here complaining about lack of quality. It’s the same complaint, really.

10 Likes

Your topic was about eliminating annoying users, but not with increasing the quality of the posts.

1 Like

I thinks it’s just a matter of new people joining which will make the difference

I would really say users that are crap makes crap posts as posts reflects back on the user

7 Likes

And some of those have been suspended/have not appeared for some time here.

Some of those, not all of those buddy :)

1 people makes a decrease in the general quality, every person matter

4 Likes

How else are we gonna do it?

5 Likes

Well everyway is hurtful. If it’s not hurtful then it won’t be effective

7 Likes

That’s all opinion. Some people may find your topics uninteresting.

2 Likes

This says everything :|

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I understand sorry