What is going on with the community?

Alright before I go on I want to say that I really love the infinite flight community. It’s like home to me my comfort zone. I really miss the interesting topics that always made me smile. Now the only thing I find on the community are a bunch of support topics that already have been solved or are just duplicates. I’m not on the community as much as I used to be, because I know that it’s going to be a bunch of people asking for support or complaining about the app. Can we turn the community back to the good old days. Please let’s make this a better community make it interesting and a place where we can all hang out not talking about several issues that already have been solved :)

#bringbackthecommunity

26 Likes

More and more people join … more uninteresting threads …

20 Likes

but… I try to make interesting topics ;-;

1 Like

It’s summer. Wait until school starts again and things should fall back in order.

42 Likes

It’s winter here. Wait until school finishes again and things should fall back out of order 😄 Depends on where you are.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

What country are you in ?

1 Like

See my user page :-)

Ok ok cool wow and I’m here getting ready to go back lol

3 Likes

Same here lol but I do agree!

2 Likes

so do i. 🙁
#bringbackthecommunity
lets make this happen!

2 Likes

Well said! It gets tiring seeing those type of threads that make you groan inwardly and bear it with a grimace. This forum has stood for two things…Support and Family! Support has been covered I think it’s to,e to bring back the family portion!
I 100% agree with you. What happened to the good old days? 😒😔

#BRINGBACKOURFAMILY

2 Likes

i know. lets all make this happen. we need to #bringbackthecommunity

2 Likes

Remember you are the community, so if you want something to happen, you better start doing something about it:)

31 Likes

Amen amen amen amen!!! Could not have worded it better myself @carson! We as the people must act like the people! We must stand together and unite for ere we come in contact with posts to be ashamed of…to throw off the dictatorship that clouds our minds and regain our valor and return our forum to the days from whence it has fallen!

Who will stand with me? On this day, a red day, a sword day ERE THE SUN RISES??? Who will fight along side me to bring back the positivity, appreciation, and desire for a wholesome community? WE WILL FIGHT AND NEVER BACK DOWN!!!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Fight the lack of determination, fight the unwillingness to us ourselves try and make a difference, fight the negativity, fight the boring threads, fight my friend…to the last… pilot …standing!

2 Likes

I will , I totally agree :)

3 Likes

4 Likes