What is going on with the ATC testing?

I understand everyone is trying their best to improve the sim and make it the best it can be. There have been sooo many threads about ATC testing, it is impossible to keep track of and I know a LOT of people want to know what’s going on. There are not enough ATCs on advanced. Everyone is doing their best to provide the best simulator but, in the last update that was pinned it said that it would be ready soon. That was months ago. I don’t mean to be rude but there needs to be an update about ATC pinned. Again thank you to all who are making the simulator the best!!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well in my opinion we can never have enough controllers and we certainly need more in the advanced server now. There is usually never approach or center.

And it’s really frustrating when I am on ATC on the playground and no one respects ATC or knows what they’re doing. I think the playground is great for practicing for being an ATC on advanced, but if you can’t get on advanced… What’s the point?

Yes you have right Some pilots doesn’t known what they are doing and Some doest want to lisstening

1 Like

If you contact us (recruiting team) we are now allowing people to be tested. When the theory test is back up (very very soon), then people will have to go through that first ((:

Lol nice word choice “plucked”

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like